Post-Game Talk: #10 - 10/25/18 | RANGERS @ blackhawks | 8:30 - MSG

3 "Stars" of the Game

• Total voters

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I mean, he's not wrong. We've seen this team get absolutely clowned in periods under AV, especially in tight games. Getting outshot 13-1 when you're down a goal is never a good look, especially when their M.O. has been to stretch it up ice and turn it into pond hockey.

Brotha, Q is one of the best coaches in NHL history and always has Chicago playing this structured run n' gun to a tee. Chicago's on-puck support and relentless pressure when attacking have always been difficult for teams to stop. Now apply that context to a rookie coach, with a bad defense, trying to re-teach them how to play defense and make them forget their previous gong show system.
P a t i e n c e.

<Liked>

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Hank got a star and then I threw Buchnevich one for the goal. Two is all I need.

This felt awful to watch. So many invisible guys. Bad defense. Falling all over the place. Running into each other. One shot in the third period.

If I'm Quinn, I don't even know where to start, though I have to say limiting time for Chytil wouldn't have been my instinct.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Henrik was simply fabulous tonight.

The last home game was obviously against a poor team - so we are back on the draft race..

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Man Detroit needs to f***ing figure it out. At this rate, we should trade away a few useful players before we collect too many points.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Man Detroit needs to ****ing figure it out. At this rate, we should trade away a few useful players before we collect too many points.
If Kreider or Lundqvist go down, the super tank is on..

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
1. Pionk
2. Buchnevich
3. ??? (Maybe Kreider, even though he wasn’t noticeable at all; but in tonight’s game, that might not be a bad thing)

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Benching your most talented offensive talent in the 3rd, when down a goal... not a good look..

It wasn't a hustle issue, was it? It happened after the turnover behind the net.. I thought Quinn said he wouldn't punish that

Reactions: Fvital92

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
My votes tonight Chytil, Henrik & Buch, but it was horrific execution tonight with on the road nerves - so they need to figure out how to connect passes, and DeAngelo should be playing next game!

Reactions: Fvital92

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I'm pretty drunk, but pretty sure we played a game tonight. It sucked.

Some mod that's not me should open this when it's time <3
This sounds like half of the Ranger team. With their leader, Skjei.

There's no doubt in my mind that they partied too hard last night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad