OT: 10,000 Pt XXXIX - But it's too early for Next Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
13-3 and only one Sweet 16 team out after day one... not great, not horrible...

How is everyone's bracket looking?

My wife who has never done this before decided to pick.

Round one she went 10 for 16.

I said as long as you get your final four right then who else cares what happens on the bracket. LOL.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Hooch is channeling his inner Space. :laugh:

Indeed I am!

649_040.jpg

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Even better. Are you a fan of Havlat by any chance?

I don't know what Havlat is.

Yo, good to have you here now too, haha.

Prepare for even more frustration.

Sports mean frustration to me. I have literally never witnessed one of "my" teams win a championship (closest I've come is seeing the Cardinals lose the Super Bowl several years ago). Dbacks won in 2001 but I was an Expos fan at the time so I didn't care.

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
I don't know what Havlat is.

Sports mean frustration to me. I have literally never witnessed one of "my" teams win a championship (closest I've come is seeing the Cardinals lose the Super Bowl several years ago). Dbacks won in 2001 but I was an Expos fan at the time so I didn't care.

Dont respond to the havlat memes they are deep and they are devious.

So action right away or is it another slow build up?

First four episodes are the best of the series, it should be the punisher show and its a shame it isnt The whole Daredevil story is very much meh(same thing I thought about the first season)

I thought Jon Bernthal was amazing and he really redeemed himself to me, because I hated Mob City. (Though he was great in Show me a hero)

Last edited:

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
Finally got around to picking up a new phone after a couple of years, got a Samsung Galaxy. Pretty nifty phone, satisfied with it so far.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Finally got around to picking up a new phone after a couple of years, got a Samsung Galaxy. Pretty nifty phone, satisfied with it so far.

I love my S6, amazing piece of tech.

I also just bought a Galaxy Tab S2 10" tablet.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Wanted to pick up a S7 Edge yesterday to finally replace my old S4, but they were out. Hopefully can find one this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad