OT: 10,000 Pt XXXIX - But it's too early for Next Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Was just about to say the same thing. I also am dubious of the "whip" claim, too.

The only whip I know of was originally this whip:

enhanced-buzz-13370-1360623468-9.jpg

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Had an accident while cooking today and got hot oil all over my legs. Second degree burns all down the fronts of both and a trip to an emergency burn center later and I look like a mummy wearing fishnets. They gave me oxycodone as well. Whee!

Ow :(

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Had an accident while cooking today and got hot oil all over my legs. Second degree burns all down the fronts of both and a trip to an emergency burn center later and I look like a mummy wearing fishnets. They gave me oxycodone as well. Whee!

Makes my dumb caramel burn seem like a walk in the park. get well soon

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Been fighting a cold. Meds are just keeping it in check.

But did get to church to play the two pieces for handbells. (First time congregation has clapped for a handbell performance in a service in many years.)

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
My roommates just wore onsies and rabbit ears all day they were out. They looked like bearded versions of that chara picture of him in the pink bunny suit. :laugh:

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Saw this on Kotaku and had to share it. Who needs VR when you have an awesome dad. :yo:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Cineplex, the biggest theater chain in Canada has cruelly decided to replace their "feature presentation" bumper with a short animated film before every movie.

Dammit Cineplex, I just wanted to watch Star Wars or Deadpool and enjoy myself, not get all melancholy/misty before the movie even begins. Why you do this?:cry::laugh:

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California

That sucks hope you heal quickly!

My uber hit someone the other night, thats about all the bad news I have to contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad