OT: 10,000 Pt XXXIX - But it's too early for Next Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
What's your holiday wish? Gift list? That thing you want? Or what are you looking forward to giving?

(FTR, I direct a church handbell choir. I've been listening to Christmas music possibilities for months.)

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
my roster for my 16-team league's fantasy team.

MD5suOf.png

I think I did alright, went a little too heavy on D though.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
What's your holiday wish? Gift list? That thing you want? Or what are you looking forward to giving?

(FTR, I direct a church handbell choir. I've been listening to Christmas music possibilities for months.)

I haven't really thought about it but lately I've been getti tickets to the Giants or even a warriors game. I wouldn't mind tickets to a couple warriors games. This is a fun team to watch again.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
For an early present this week my mother upgraded my satellite so I have Center Ice this season. I live in like the only blackout-free area in the US so it's actually worth it for me. Hopefully it will make following 3 teams a lot easier :laugh:

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
2K only came out today if you pre-ordered. Otherwise it's the 29th. Also whoo hoo coming home at 10:00pm from work only to start again at 7am cuz of the Iphone launch.

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
Yup. Last year's NHL game was brutal. I'm not sure when I'm going to get another one.

Sadly they havent even reached 14's standard. It's 15 with modes added that were already in the last game. It really annoys me they keep rolling out this piece of **** like we are supposed to care about their development cycle.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Bikes are a love affair, foo. I still can't find a bike that I like more than my 01 Marin Attack Trail. It's a little heavy, but that beast is amazing downhill.

Mine is one of those high end race bikes which weighs less than a fat baby. So that's awesome.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
This isn't really the place, but rather than make a new thread I'll just say this here:

I have an idea for season avatars. I will work on it over the next week or so. First up I have a more pressing avatar set to hammer out though.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Mine is one of those high end race bikes which weighs less than a fat baby. So that's awesome.

If that's a fat Chinese baby, I am not impressed. Does it smoke cigarettes?

I have the team model that was only handed to Marin-signed riders (will not divulge how). While I got it down to 17lbs with air, it's still a tad of a chore going up trails. Then again, I'm comparing it to hardtails, which are known for climbing like goats. Either way, it makes going clipless an adventure. :laugh:

This isn't really the place, but rather than make a new thread I'll just say this here:

I have an idea for season avatars. I will work on it over the next week or so. First up I have a more pressing avatar set to hammer out though.

Pressing avatar? You aren't juicing our fan base, are you?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Pressing avatar? You aren't juicing our fan base, are you?

Sorry, gotta get prepped for the baseball post-season first. You guys are welcome on the bandwagon if you want. We've got sweet unis, Donaldson, David ****ing Price, and runs to spare. :D

I should have those wrapped up in a day or two, then that gives me like a week to get set for hockey season.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Sorry, gotta get prepped for the baseball post-season first. You guys are welcome on the bandwagon if you want. We've got sweet unis, Donaldson, David ****ing Price, and runs to spare. :D

I should have those wrapped up in a day or two, then that gives me like a week to get set for hockey season.

I don't think it's wise to talk about Donaldson on this board. :sarcasm:

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Get a call last night from my cousin the NJD fan and she says "My new district manager grew up and is best friends with Ryane Clowe!" Clowey has been one of my faves since he started with the Sharks. She then texts me this morning and says, "when i fly out to Cali (thats what jersey folk call our fair state) in FEB, I will be bearing gifts from Ryane Clowe for you."

Ryane was very appreciative for all the love he has received from the Sharks fans and since she told her boss I was a huge fan - he wants to say thanks. SCHWING!

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
If that's a fat Chinese baby, I am not impressed. Does it smoke cigarettes?

I have the team model that was only handed to Marin-signed riders (will not divulge how). While I got it down to 17lbs with air, it's still a tad of a chore going up trails. Then again, I'm comparing it to hardtails, which are known for climbing like goats. Either way, it makes going clipless an adventure. :laugh:

Nah it's about as heavy as an anorexic baby. I also just got the shoes and pedals that let me clip my feet into the pedals and goddamn the difference is huge. I can turn on the jets now and go from 0 to 100 real quick as opposed to taking a few minutes to get up to speed.

I wanna get a carbon fiber water bottle holder but $50 for one of those?? Cam awhn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad