OT: 10,000 Pt XLII - The Bouncing Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Not that I think any of you guys would do it, but please do not post any Endgame spoilers. A warning will be given out for any spoilers. I know there have been some posted already on other boards.

(I'm not going to see it, but please be courteous to other posters.)

Thank you.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose

Help me... I'm old.

:help:

giphy.gif

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Played Smash 64, but I think I was a little young to really get into it. Thinking back, I played but didn't own a ton of the N64 essentials (Mario Kart, Star Fox, even Mario 64). I think I only have Smash, Donkey Kong 64, Kirby Crystal Shards, and the Pokemon Stadiums.

Played the crap out of melee though

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Not that I think any of you guys would do it, but please do not post any Endgame spoilers. A warning will be given out for any spoilers. I know there have been some posted already on other boards.

(I'm not going to see it, but please be courteous to other posters.)

Thank you.

FYI - hearing that some folks are posting spoilers to Sharks Instagram account. :shakehead: :facepalm:

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
I was honestly underwhelmed by Deutschland, but just stoked on new Ramm. The video was better than the music.

Radio sounds like old Ramm, I like that. Moar synth!!!

osgoodshlatters

Apr 30, 2007
San Jose
anyone know why i see quoted post's on mobile but not on my computer or any other computer i use? i dont see an option for it in settings

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

I recall him on the glass to watch warmups dressed in jersey where he and his teammates were going to be skating during intermission. He's getting a chance to spread his wings.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

I recall him on the glass to watch warmups dressed in jersey where he and his teammates were going to be skating during intermission. He's getting a chance to spread his wings.

Bloodlines are always strong in these drafts. I'm sure there were a lot more than this, but Portland and Everett each drafted one of Milan Hejduk's twin sons, while Vancouver picked up the kids of Daymond Langkow and Scott Niedermayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad