OT: 10,000 Pt XLII - The Bouncing Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
Nothing more entertaining at work than co-workers fighting during confernece calls.

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com
My life is so screwed right now. I just found out I missed a deadline for a 1 unit C/NC class. It's the last class I need to graduate. I have no clue what I am going to do. Paying tuition one more semester for a 1 unit class is very tough right now. I really ****ed myself hard this time. The prof won't let me turn it in late. :ha:

Might be able to talk to your advisor or the head of the department about it, and see if there's some other coursework who could sub in for that requirement or do some kind of equivalent independent study thing. Obviously it'll very a ton school to school and department to department, but I had to do that back when I was in college. A class I had planned to take a certain quarter got changed to a quarter where it conflicted with another req, so my advisor suggested I basically make up a reason why a different thing I took was similar enough to count for it.

edit: Well, see that this might be harder than that, but good luck!

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Well guys, the season is over, and for reasons that I won't disclose, this will be my final post on HF. I enjoyed my time here and I enjoyed hanging out with everyone on this small subsection over the past 12 years. Even the ones I butted heads with in the past. But most of all, everyone who hosted or played the Fantasy Hockey leagues over the years. I'll still be around on several other hockey related forums moving forward. Remember, it's you, the regular everyday poster that makes communities like this worth coming to.

Thanks everyone,

Patrick (Bizz)

Last edited:

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Well guys, the season is over, and for reasons that I won't disclose, this will be my final post on HF. I enjoyed my time here and I enjoyed hanging out with everyone on this small subsection over the past 12 years. Even the ones I butted heads with in the past. But most of all, everyone who hosted or played the Fantasy Hockey leagues over the years. I'll still be around on several other hockey related forums moving forward. Remember, it's you, the regular everyday poster that makes communities like this worth coming to.

Thanks everyone,

Patrick (Bizz)

Hey, been a pleasure. Always good having another Jumbo lifer on board. Best of luck.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA

Thanks everyone,

Patrick (Bizz)
Sorry to hear that dude. Always sucks to see a long time poster leave but hope your love for the Sharks does not die.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA

Thanks everyone,

Patrick (Bizz)

Sad to see you go. It was fun reading your posts.

What other Hockey forums are there other than Reddit?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

takemymoney.jpg

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Off to Houston tomorrow at zero dark thirty for family wedding, so many not be posting/responding in any timely fashion.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Oh yeah. Soon.

MPNO8ls.jpg

Finished the bleach bath for the old Tonga and Fiji rock, and now just gotta air it out. Salt came in today, so I'm going to start getting the RO/DI water going for mixing. If all goes as planned, our 7 year-old clownfish, Merlin (now undoubtedly "Merlina" because nature) will have a new home by mid-July.

In the reflection, you can see Morty's new permanent crate that I made out of combining an old IKEA shelf and my own craftsmanship. Not bad for $80 in materials.

7k2srwj.jpg

BlpX3J9.jpg

Remember: I'm a drawer, not a carpenter!

Reactions: bluefunnel

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
In the reflection, you can see Morty's new permanent crate that I made out of combining an old IKEA shelf and my own craftsmanship. Not bad for $80 in materials.

I was about to say that it's been too long since the last Morty pic. Was not disappointed with the last spoiler.

Reactions: slocal

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Great fun at Space Center Houston. Only there for less than 3 hours (restricted by airport run and breakfast). So fun. Didn't get to see/do even half the stuff. Did take tram tour to Orion Mission Control and the rocket garden (and walk around a Saturn 5 -- mostly pieces put together from "certified for spaceflight" components (stages) before flights cancelled). Didn't get to hear Q&A with astronaut, etc.

Could do a full day or few there. Highly recommended. (Get there early as it can get really crowded.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad