OT: 10,000 Pt XLII - The Bouncing Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
So sad to see Notre Dame de Paris in flames. Visited 40 (I feel so old) years ago.

Roof gone. Art saved. Structure apparently ok

Uncertain what the cause was, but was undergoing repairs

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
While there's a chance that some beer lovers may actually still be reading this board, figured I'd ask about the latest IPA hotness. Managed to try quite a few Alvarado Street beers, although none have been super amazing. Also been trying Fieldwork and Moonraker when I can. I'm able to find Revision, Modern Times, Offshoot elsewhere. What else should I prioritize when I'm back in town for a visit? Half Acre? New Glory? Laughing Monk? Seven Stills? Device? Barebottle? Foreign Objects? Original Pattern?

Last edited:

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com
While there's a chance that some beer lovers may actually still be reading this board, figured I'd ask about the latest IPA hotness. Managed to try quite a few Alvarado Street beers, although none have been super amazing. Also been trying Fieldwork and Moonraker when I can. I'm able to find Revision, Modern Times, Offshoot elsewhere. What else should I prioritize when I'm back in town for a visit? Half Acre? New Glory? Laughing Monk? Seven Stills? Device? Barebottle? Foreign Objects? Original Pattern?

I'm not an IPA fan, so can't speak to their quality on those, but Laughing Monk and Seven Still are I think literally next door to each other, and both had pretty tasty things last time I was at 'em. So a convenient pair to visit, at least.

I know some people who love Barebottle, but I haven't been to their taproom yet.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
I'm not an IPA fan, so can't speak to their quality on those, but Laughing Monk and Seven Still are I think literally next door to each other, and both had pretty tasty things last time I was at 'em. So a convenient pair to visit, at least.

I know some people who love Barebottle, but I haven't been to their taproom yet.

Oh, that's pretty cool. I haven't been to many of the taprooms though. I've mostly been relying on bars and bottle shops.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I saw my Chipotle guy at Taco Bell today.

:eek:

1555415343-20190416.png

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Whoa, heavy equipment purchase. Congrats!

All my fun coin is going into the new reef tank I'm building. Damn hobbies and passions! :laugh:

Thankfully no one's heard of Soundtracs, so I got it for super cheap, haha.

That's awesome. I haven't had fish since I was a kid, but I used to love having the tanks around and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad