And look who's there to meet us
giphy.gif

Just two words to 2013/14 Devils team - UNLEASH HELL !!!! :yo::yo::yo:

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Shelly Anderson ‏@pgshelly 1m
Lines at #Penguins skate: Kunitz-Crosby-Dupuis Jokinen-Malkin-Vitale Bennett-Sutter-Kobasew Glass-Jeffrey-Adams

Vitale has to be a placeholder for somebody else, right?

Feb 2, 2009
Manalapan, NJ
The day is finally here. It's time to show the world that they're wrong. This team is going to surprise everybody but us, and I can't wait. Now it's time to sit back, watch our team do what they do best, and above all else, enjoy the ride.

"When they say it can't be done, show them they're wrong".

Let's Go Devils!!!!!

The Devil In I

Jun 28, 2005
Chicago
Lines at #Penguins skate: Kunitz-Crosby-Dupuis Jokinen-Malkin-Vitale Bennett-Sutter-Kobasew Glass-Jeffrey-Adams

Vitale is the man. I'd love if the Devils signed him for the 4th line some day. All effort, all the time. (I watched him play 4 years at Northeastern)

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
They have some elite talent but we have four solid lines. I believe that our depth along with the system we run will have them pinned in our zone for stretches at a time. The thing is, with the lack of chemistry right now, the scoring might not be there.

Schneider and the D face a tough test right out of the gate against 2 of the best players in the world. Lets see if the preseason form holds.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
I want Zubrus to smother Malkin again. Keep Zajac on Crosby.

Our D scares the bejebus out of me so I dunno bout that one. Just give Larsson and Greene major 5v5 minutes and pray Volch/Salvador/Zid don't get torched too often.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

Neal's not going to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad