GDT: #1 NJ Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins, 7pm, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
There are some things that may work in our favor tonight. No Letang is a big loss for the Pens as he is one of their best coming out of the defensive zone. There should be opportunities for the Devils to establish their forecheck and work their cycling game. This is a game where the depth works out in our favor (hopefully).

Kevo18

Jan 11, 2011
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhh i am teenage girl who just got a text from a cute boy excited!!!!!!!

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
So much for the lines in practice yesterday not being indiciative of the lineup lmao.

Kensu

Nov 1, 2011
New York City
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 2m
DeBoer calls over Olesz, Josefson, Tedenby and Fayne at end of morning skate. Not playing tonight.

quite obvious from practice lines, but pretty stupid that Harrold is starting over Fayne

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Fayne being scratched is frustrating. Hopefully he gets his chance soon.

Olesz, Josefson, and Tedenby falling to the numbers game just re-iterates how much offensive depth we have. It's a lot.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Fayne and Josefson out, Harrold and Gionta in

guess we are pissing away this season too

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Deboer is not a good evaluator of talent and is very odd with personnel.

Been saying that since we got him I feel like.

DevilChuk*

Kind of more pissed that Josefson isn't getting a shot after the pre-season he had..

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I don't like some of the players being sat either... but I suspect that DeBoer's thought is with back-to-back games and then an extended road trip, rotating some players in and out of the lineup is a smart thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad