GDT: #1|Let 'Em Know You're There|Pittsburgh Penguins @ Dallas South Stars|10.8.15|20:37

Status
Not open for further replies.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Steigy working on that "we got robbed by the goalie tonight" narrative. As already stated "we deserve better tonight"

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
The angle of the GCL camera captured how gorgeous the Kessel shot was. Soooo close.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Steigy working on that "we got robbed by the goalie tonight" narrative. As already stated "we deserve better tonight"

Either the Stars guys are really good, or I'm used to the Pens duo being so bad that the Dallas guys seem awesome. I'm liking their broadcast.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
That series where Scuds went down to block the shot was exactly why guys his age aren't in the NHL much... a few years ago he would have gotten that, not barely missed it... reaction time dip just afew fractions of a second and it seriously impacts your play

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Either the Stars guys are really good, or I'm used to the Pens duo being so bad that the Dallas guys seem awesome. I'm liking their broadcast.

That's a great reminder. I should switch over to the opposition announcers. Like, all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad