GDT: #1|Let 'Em Know You're There|Pittsburgh Penguins @ Dallas South Stars|10.8.15|20:37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
Niemi is playing really well

Literally the "goalie stood on his head" talking point, it's practically a penguins meme by now, been their go to excuse for years. They seem to run into an awful lot of mediocre goalies who just happen to look great against them for no real reason, somehow I don't think it's the goalies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Lange and PB were pretty much crushing the Pens at intermission for playing sloppy uninspired hockey.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Thats right MJ. the guy doesn't have the energy to play at ES so give him some more minutes on the pk. Unbelievable.

Mike Lange Version 2

Jun 8, 2015
Houston, TX
I will admit, I'm not as negative on our D tonight as I thought I would be. Scuderi has blown horribly, but Letang and Dumoulin have been excellent, Maatta and Cole have been good and Lovejoy hasn't been a liability.

Absolutely, the D has been decent for the most part.

Lovejoy has actually been alright..........but maybe thats just comparing him to Scuds. Honestly though he looks decent. Wouldn't mind him as our #4/5 going forward (like he was in Anaheim).

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Haha....Letang obviously not liked by his teammates. Gets bowled over again by the same jersey.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
You have to figure 10 games before chemistry kicks in. IMO they look like a team with a lot of new faces.

Teams that gap up well always give the Pens fits too. MJ needs to counter.

Agree completely with both points.

Stars are miles faster than the Pens, the Pens will destroy slower teams though.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Sprong benched since his fan...Bennett with a penalty...not good for our young guys :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad