GDT: #1|Let 'Em Know You're There|Pittsburgh Penguins @ Dallas South Stars|10.8.15|20:37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I saw very little of the preseason but people are right about Sprong being the real deal. He looks good. I'm not sure if he'll get more than the 9 games but his future is bright.

I loved watching Sprong this preseason, reminded me of my excitement watching the Pens in 04. Amazing what youthful energy looks like in comparison to crusty vets.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Jesus, Scuderi, WTF. You've got a break out clean. You hold the puck and ice it.

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
Not much offensive flow from our "dynamic" group of forwards against a pretty meh defense, tonight. The score should probably be worse, actually. Lots of exciting odd man rushes for Dallas, though!

Team had no issue scoring (atleast during the regular season) against any team not named the devils even during the worst of the bylsma year rosters. If they can't score against one of the worst defenses in the league with this roster it's not kunitz, or scuderi, or perron, plotnikov or whoever you choose to obsess over to satisfy your confirmation bias, it's the system and the coach, it's the only thing that effects the team as a whole.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
*Scuderi quote about the team needing what he brings, and defending his ability to pass the puck*

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
Perron is making BB look like a speedster by comparison. That's partially because it does look to me like Bennett has improved his speed, but it's mostly because Perron still appears to be skating in molasses. And if this is what he looks like uninjured and fresh, I'm a little worried.

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa
Scuderi really must be some kind of presence in the locker room, because I can't see how he isn't despised by every other Pen based on his on ice performance.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Lol Scuderi too terrified to make a pass, holds on to it, gets pressured and launches it for an icing.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

That's really, really sad and it's sad that I can still remember that game. Wasn't that the game where Crosby, Letang and Malkin were all our?

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
It's good to see that Scuderi has added "incessant icing for no reason" to his arsenal.

Taking a page from latter day Ian Moran.

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Team had no issue scoring against any team not named the devils even during the worst of the bylsma year rosters. If they can't score against one of the worst defenses in the league with this roster it's not kunitz, or scuderi, or perron, or whoever you choose to obsess over to satisfy your confirmation bias, it's the system and the coach, it's the only thing that effects the team as a whole.

Niemi is playing really well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad