1 goal is not enough. Whoulda thunk? VAN 4 LAK 1

LAKings88

Fire BLuc
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
Thought the game was tonight. Missed it entirely. Oh well, had a feeling they would lose.

It's not over but those would have been nice points to have.

Don't like having to count on help to slip into the playoffs.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Better team won...

Could use some vet leadership, with some offensive/big game capabilities...

Kings were gifted a playoff spot last year with Van having a terrible coach and the Coyotes goalie getting injured down the stretch... this year Van isn't terrible and the Flames have taken the Coyotes spot.... warning signs were there and the Kings needed to improve their regular season.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Call me an ******* all you want and it was a stupid, reckless play, but my god what a head snap by Burrows. He knew exactly what was gonna happen.

johnnynucleo

SleepyBeepy
Aug 29, 2011
Need Jets to lose tonight. They have beaten TBay, Blues, and Sharks last 3 games so they rolling right now though

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Call me an ******* all you want and it was a stupid, reckless play, but my god what a head snap by Burrows. He knew exactly what was gonna happen.

I like how he had Bambi legs and died in the trainer's arms. It was absolutely a penalty but come on, if that **** was real and he couldn't stand on his own there would be no way he could come back.

Oh well, wasn't the reason we lost. We lost because we didn't come out of the first period with a 2-3 goal lead like we should have. One goal isn't going to get it done most nights. Hard season just became harder.

Jeff18

Nov 12, 2014

Agree 100%. It's ****ing Alex Burrows. He helped himself into the hit. We can't fall into those traps though.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Need to score some goals.

Kings picked a bad time to go scoring slump. This might be the first time the Kings have a losing record in March in the last three years.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Thought the game was tonight. Missed it entirely. Oh well, had a feeling they would lose.

It's not over but those would have been nice points to have.

Don't like having to count on help to slip into the playoffs.

I woldn't say you 'missed' it :sarcasm:

Yep, he knew what was up, especially with his antics with Toffoli earlier. He fell for his trap and threw a dirty hit, but it's absolutely garbage that he came back with no problem. Refs usually don't like that, would love to know what they were thinking after they got played.

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
Did Stoll have another concussion? Sutter said he was riding the bike and following protocol. Sad :(

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
It's an 82-game schedule in the regular season. Teams almost always get what they deserve by the end of the season. To say that a team is gifted a playoff spot, and then wins a Stanley Cup is ridiculous.

Jeff18

Nov 12, 2014
Which is why Toffoli should not be suspended.

I definitely don't want him suspended but there's a high possibility.

Although Kreider (on Brodin) and Kucherov (on Enstrom) weren't suspended for their absolute brutal boards this season.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Brown's done the same thing at least twice in his career that I can remember(put himself in a bad spot to be hit).

It happens, players shouldn't be putting themselves into those positions, and other players shouldn't be hitting guys in those positions.

Have some respect for yourself, and your fellow NHL players.

One of these hits, is going to break someone's neck.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
In 22 of the last 34 games, Kopitar has had 1 or fewer shots on net. 9 of those games with 0 shots. At this point in the season, is he just going to turn it on? He's behind Lewis in shots per game. He's as far behind Lewis as he is ahead of Richards. He's tied with King and Clifford. A shot and a half per game.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
In 22 of the last 34 games, Kopitar has had 1 or fewer shots on net. 9 of those games with 0 shots. At this point in the season, is he just going to turn it on? He's behind Lewis in shots per game. He's as far behind Lewis as he is ahead of Richards. He's tied with King and Clifford. A shot and a half per game.

Not sure what's going on with Kopitar. He is almost forcing himself to overpass in a game. Passing, just to pass the puck

It's bizarre, like 2013 playoffs bizarre.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
We should not be in this position in the first place. Fighting for the final playoff spot is for up and coming teams. We are a proven winner and just to be in this spot is embarrassing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad