GDT: #1| FLYERS at Boston |Wed., Oct. 8, 2014| 7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Long offseason finally over! Please, no slow start again.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
So weird to see Gagne on the Bruins line-up. Quite disgusting actually. He should be on our side.

Ahh, the nostalgic Gagne people are already out! I can't take it!

sticker,375x360.u1.png

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
As selfish as it is, I wish Gagne would just retire. I hate seeing him in anything but O&B.

Hopefully we see some more of this with a similar outcome:

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
So weird to see Gagne on the Bruins line-up. Quite disgusting actually. He should be on our side.

He hasn't been a good player in 5 years now. Let it go

@AnthonyMingioni) tweets Looks like David Krejci might not be in the ‪#‎Bruins‬ lineup tomorrow night vs ‪#‎Flyers‬. Minor injury according to head coach Claude Julien

Please be true

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
As selfish as it is, I wish Gagne would just retire. I hate seeing him in anything but O&B.

Hopefully we see some more of this with a similar outcome:

Wow that was 3 years ago already? I remember coming home from rec softball and just catching that goal.

That was Couturier's 1st NHL game and he took a defensive zone draw, while protecting a 1 goal lead, with <2 minutes left.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
Wow Gagne on the Bruins, they must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel. Is this the year they start to decline? That bottom 6 looks a little rough

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I'm surprised Gagne made the squad...he is not your prototypical Bruin since he plays a perimeter game and is afraid of contact. I can't see him being much added value going forward but watch him burn us....

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Is PEB keeping 78 or was that just a training camp number? For some reason I thought there was another number that he chose.

Teezax

Nov 25, 2002
Montreal
A win here would be huge.... On the road, fresh off a bonding trip, playing the so called Beasts of the East. It'd be a good confidence boost for our group.

Get 'er done boys!

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Have to be at airport at 4:30 am tomm, zero chance I sleep :nod:

Is it confirmed that A Mack and Coburn are in fact a pair ?

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Is it confirmed that A Mack and Coburn are in fact a pair ?

It is looking like it....saw some quotes from Berube.

if they are ...they better be the nicest pair on display since Anna Nicole Smith since in the preseason they looked "flat"

Last edited:

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Between the Flyers wanting to have a much better start this year, Krejci possibly being out, and a couple of the Bruins' RFA's not getting much of a preseason, I think the Flyers take this one.

It'll be interesting to see if Berube is as strict with line matching this year, or if he has more confidence in the bottom six to not look like a dumpster fire defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad