GDT: 1/3/2017 Kings @ Sharks 7 PM PST

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Anyone have any idea how Budaj a washed up reclamation making 600000 a year has a better GAA then Price and other deadly goalies

I think this is the first game I can think of that he had to make multiple saves that are over his skill level. Hes making the saves he needs to and the D has played well in front of him.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Carter seriously has to be considered as a Hart Trophy candidate up to this point if the season. His on-ice leadership has been unreal and is a huge reason why this team is still in playoff contention.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
That beat LA chant is weak as, do they wheel the equivalent chant out for every other team or are we just the lucky ones.

Great win, have to take advantage of when Vlasic is out, the games only get closer.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
The waived goal was fair. But I'm pretty sure that rule get tweaked a little bit, seeing how this league is desperate to up the scoring. I'm just hoping they will call it the Gaborik rule.

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
The waived goal was fair. But I'm pretty sure that rule get tweaked a little bit, seeing how this league is desperate to up the scoring. I'm just hoping they will call it the Gaborik rule.

It's been waved off so many times from other players as well. I just think they want to make sure it's not abused. Like the band must stay closed. Can't be open at all. Otherwise you know players will find away to abuse it.

But good win on the road.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Maybe he was trying to rep for the Kings fans since the other two guys are Sharks broadcasters? Dunno. I mean he seemed pretty balanced in his analysis between the Sharks and Kings, but dude needed talk about 25% less.

I think he talked about the Kings 95% of the game. Talked about Martin's play on Setoguchi and Jones a few times. Other than that, it was something about the Kings.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: