GDT: 1/27/15 "Rev It Up" - Red Wings VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Guess now we know who's a real fan when the Panthers make the playoffs next year.

Coming from the guy that shows up after the games....

Come back when you sit up every ****ing game until 4-5 am in the morning to watch this team year in and year out.........

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Got out goaltended... Controlled most of the play other than first 10 mins in 2nd... Bad game by Olsen but Lou has to make a big save this game... Had nothing remotely difficult other than the ones that went in... Mrazek made a ton of saves and is good at battling through traffic.. He's gonna be a good one

Pp was dangerous all night... They can put some wins together if the pp improves... I have faith the d will improve over the last 10 games or so.... Just shows how u can't have any mistakes through an entire 60 mins and how taxing physically and mentally it is for young players to bring that consistency... Young guns were great this game... Imagine another year or two for these kids... Barkov showing signs of taking over games...future is bright

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
It's these games that make the future look bright with this core.

Agreed it sucks to lose this, but our young guys were outstanding. Barring Huberdeau. No puck luck for him tonight. He was really off. When we surround these kids with legitimate veterans we are going to be one hell of a team.

Kevin4762

Jan 7, 2015
Coming from the guy that shows up after the games....

Come back when you sit up every ****ing game until 4-5 am in the morning to watch this team year in and year out.........

Because I actually go to the games and give this team my financial support.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Agreed it sucks to lose this, but our young guys were outstanding. Barring Huberdeau. No puck luck for him tonight. He was really off. When we surround these kids with legitimate veterans we are going to be one hell of a team.

They r surrounded by legit vets... That's y they r in most games... We're gonna be one hell of a team when this young core matures and become the legit veterans... Barkov will make avg wingers look great...

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Because I actually go to the games and give this team my financial support.

Dont give me that ******** man.....

You have it all served.. I have given this team so many hours of my life that you have not even been born that long..

And to make it more clear i would have gone to every game aswell if i lived in Florida.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
They r surrounded by legit vets... That's y they r in most games... We're gonna be one hell of a team when this young core matures and become the legit veterans... Barkov will make avg wingers look great...

I disagree. They are surrounded by mediocre vets.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh

We also needed Luo to come up big for at least 2 of those goals, I'm not saying he's the main reason, because we've called upon him more times than this team could ever repay him for, but it would have been nice.

flpanthers10

NHL to LAS VEGAS
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Guess now we know who's a real fan when the Panthers make the playoffs next year.

No ****, I'll never give up on this team, no matter what. I love the way the kids are playing. The future is here. Barkov is finally coming out of his shell. Other teams we are chasing lost as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Weird game.
Yeah, this is how I feel too.

Very Good: The PP. We looked like an actual NHL team on the PP, and with all of our young guys leading the way. Good adjustment by the coaching staff.

Good: Barkov/Bjugstad. This is exactly how our team is going to be good if it ever gets there, with our centers leading the way.

Bad: Defense. This is very troubling. Our centers our going to have to be our identity individually, our defense is going to have to be our team identity if we are going to become a contender. The defense has regressed to the way it looked before this season. One good thing though, at the end we seemed to play much better in that area.

Really bad: We lost the game. We cannot afford to lose multiple games in a row, but we have.

Kevin4762

Jan 7, 2015
Dont give me that ******** man.....

You have it all served.. I have given this team so many hours of my life that you have not even been born that long..

Don't really get why you think it's okay to to say stuff like "**** this team" if you support them as much as you say you do. How about being a little bit more optimistic? You can't just ignore all of the positives that this team showed tonight. Yes, it's a frustrating loss, but it's not a bad loss. Just chill out and hope for a better showing next game.

There aren't degrees of fandom. If you root for a team, you're a fan. This "trufan" bull**** is the most ridiculous crap ever spewed on here.

So you're saying a fairweather fan is just as much of a fan as someone who buys season tickets, team merchandise, supports the team 100% of the time, etc. Wow.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Don't really get why you think it's okay to to say stuff like "**** this team" if you support them as much as you say you do. How about being a little bit more optimistic? You can't just ignore all of the positives that this team showed tonight. Yes, it's a frustrating loss, but it's not a bad loss. Just chill out and hope for a better showing next game.

You see the reaction is just me staying up late for another loss and nothing personal to the team just a overreaction to be honset!

And we have been saying the same for 5 games now and we have lost all of them...

Something has to change and real quick.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
There aren't degrees of fandom. If you root for a team, you're a fan. This "trufan" bull**** is the most ridiculous crap ever spewed on here.

Haha exactly :handclap:

I don't know who to feel sorry for more, the new fans joining in or the ones who have wasted countless hours and money on this team (pre Viola and Cifu of course).

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
We also needed Luo to come up big for at least 2 of those goals, I'm not saying he's the main reason, because we've called upon him more times than this team could ever repay him for, but it would have been nice.

Agreed we got outgoaltended... Luongo didnt make one big save tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad