GDT: 1/27/13 - 6:00PM EDT - Philadelphia VS Tampa Bay

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
So whats with the mustache on Lindback's helmet?

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/light...rs-stall-game-hopefully-youll-never-see-again
On the back left side of his goalie mask, Lindback has a drawing of a nose with a large mustache under it. The goalie said it is a tribute to his father, Lars, who wears a big mustache. Lindback said he has used the drawing since he turned pro. "He's always been there for me," Lindback said of Lars. "He was always taking me to hockey practice, so I thought it would be pretty cool. I think he appreciates it." Lindback said Lars, 57, still lives in Sweden, "but he's a big golfer," so he'll be in Tampa a lot.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
The Philly announcers on CSN are so god damn annoying. All they keep mentioning is how Tampa was the worst team defensively last season and that one goal by the Flyers would put them over the top and we can't possibly believe we're going to win this game...

Alivesi

Feb 1, 2012
Ontario
I'm really liking Hedman this game, looked and remained calm after Simmons was trying to aggregate him and has been defensively sound.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Our best 2nd period all year, despite the favouritism towards the Flyers by the Refs. Let's show them why we're known for our third periods!

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
you guys were worried for the second period ? I think we played well . Ok we didnt score , but the score is still 3-1 for us , going into the 3rd

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Now that they've gotten past the 2nd period, wouldn't it be a ***** if they let off because the 3rd is something they've been good at?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad