GDT: 1/25/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Ottawa VS Tampa Bay

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
can someone tell me why MAB keeps doing that blind no look pass to Vinny on the PP? the other man is completely open on the point and Vinny is usually covered along the boards.

That's probably something that worked in practice.

I dunno though, just seems like that's where it would have come from.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
4th line are by far our best so far, constantly hounding their defence and keeping them pinned in their zone, also creating some quality chances. Lindback has been solid, PP is awful. Still waiting for Stamkos to get on his game...Lee looking much better, far too many giveaways from Pyatt and Bergeron.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Stamkos looked okay at the end of the period, but beyond that the top-6 has been pretty invisible. Credit to the Ottawa D, they're playing well.

But dat 4th line. I'm kind of mad Crombeen is off the ice for 5 minutes... he's been one of our best players.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
That's probably something that worked in practice.

I dunno though, just seems like that's where it would have come from.

yeah it's definitely something new, but both times he's done it has been extremely risky, the defender is one poke check away from a breakaway and MAB would still be spinning around.

Lightning need to simplify their PP, those one touch plays look nice but they've turned it over considerably doing it,

and MAB passing into the broken stick :facepalm:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Just get rid of MAB... I'm sorry, but when he's on the ice he's a liability. His shot is his only positive attribute, but we have plenty of heavy shots now. He's made two really bad defensive plays already this game.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
yeah it's definitely something new, but both times he's done it has been extremely risky, the defender is one poke check away from a breakaway and MAB would still be spinning around.

Lightning need to simplify their PP, those one touch plays look nice but they've turned it over considerably doing it,

and MAB passing into the broken stick :facepalm:

It's an error of commission, not omission as Boucher would put it.

I'd say it's an error of sucking, and not of being an idiot.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Just get rid of MAB... I'm sorry, but when he's on the ice he's a liability. His shot is his only positive attribute, but we have plenty of heavy shots now. He's made two really bad defensive plays already this game.

I'd hold onto him for now. You never know of what injuries (hopefully none) will come from this schedule.

CC321

Jun 23, 2012
4th line working hard. Top two lines getting out hustled though, not getting to any of the loose pucks so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad