GDT: 1/25/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Ottawa VS Tampa Bay

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Day 1: Guy Boucher has not spoken to the media yet.
Day 2: Still no sign of Boucher. My phone indicates that the game was already played. Did he forget about us? No that's impossible, we're the media. We wait.
Day 3: I begin to worry about my Tamagochi in the hotel.
Day 4: I see a shadow that I think is Guy Boucher. It's just my shadow.
Day 5: I check deadspin.com to see if Ronaiah Tuiasosopo is really Guy Boucher. No mention.
Day 6: Renaud Lavoie begins speaking in tounges. Adding yet another language he tweets in.
Day 7: Steve Fehr arrives with pizza. Tamagochi undoubtedly dead by now. Boucher to blame.
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
New Name.

Same Great Taste.

Hope we crush them tonight. Tail end of a back to back with a backup goalie... good chances tonight.

CC321

Jun 23, 2012
Ottawa believes they can dominate this game, so it's a good game to play Bishop, their trade-bait backup goalie, to make him look good.

Last edited:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/light...ng-time?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Boucher said Lee, who was scratched Tuesday against the Hurricanes had a "nag;" that is, an injury that is better. He also said Mikkelson has a "nag," but should be good in a day or two. No word on what these nags are.
http://video.lightning.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=55&id=195889
Boucher:
"I go 11-7, I go 6-12 so I've done both now. At home I like to go 11-7 so it takes out a guy. Tyrell played really good in the last game but I got to take out somebody so he's out. Labrie, he did what he had to do on the Island. All these guys will be in another game but I think right now we're very healthy and I got to go with the guys that we went with the first game."

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Day 2: Still no sign of Boucher. My phone indicates that the game was already played. Did he forget about us? No that's impossible, we're the media. We wait.
Day 4: I see a shadow that I think is Guy Boucher. No comment.
Day 5: I check deadspin.com to see if Ronaiah Tuiasosopo is really Guy Boucher. No mention.
Day 6: Renaud Lavoie begins speaking in tounges. Adding yet another language he tweets in.
Day 7: Tamagochi undoubtedly dead by now. Boucher to blame.
Day 8: Novelty twitter accounts begin to be created. Steve Fehr arrives with pizza.

Awesome. :laugh:

Sens fan coming in peace. Hope it's a good game tonight!

Wait, I think I'm doing this trash-talking thing wrong. YOUR CENTER IS A HAMSTER AND YOUR WINGER SMELLS OF ELDERBERRIES. Better.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Day 4: I see a shadow that I think is Guy Boucher. No comment.
Day 7: Tamagochi undoubtedly dead by now. Boucher to blame.
Day 8: Novelty twitter accounts begin to be created. Steve Fehr arrives with pizza.

rofl:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
https://twitter.com/ian_mendes
They've brought the cake for Lecavalier's 1000th game into the media meal room. I doubt we save him a piece. pic.twitter.com/zg1hupxX
BBfO9H0CcAANT3z.jpg:large

Looks like Boucher made it up to the media.

Yzlamic Preacher*

GCL is blocking this game for me in Vancouver, because apparently it is being played on French tsn.... I live in Vancouver and can't even find that channel. GG GCL... GG.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
I honestly didn't have an issue with Yakupov's slide. I watched the end of that game and that place was electric and pissed as hell at the refs for the complete ******** wave off of RNH's GTG. Truthfully, the league could use some flair from the players. It's not like he laid his stick on the ice and pretended it was on fire. It was spontaneous and exuberant.

lardneau

Oct 7, 2011
Gonna watch the game tonight! It's 2.30am in Finland but I don't care. It's gametime! :yo: Let's pull off a win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad