GDT: 1/25/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Ottawa VS Tampa Bay

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
I like seeing how much we are crashing the net. It's the first start of the season for their goalie, so traffic in front is a good thing. Also good to see Conacher get an assist, and MAB as well.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I love how Boucher sort of gets the heebie-jeebies sometimes when he's talking about things like ceres before games.

Even if they're sick ceres.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
I think the Sens are trying to slow down the play as much as possible , we took the early control of the game and by slowing down the play it may give the Sens a chance to regain control a bit . Boucher should adjust .

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I think the Sens are trying to slow down the play as much as possible , we took the early control of the game and by slowing down the play it may give the Sens a chance to regain control a bit . Boucher should adjust .

They're trying to slow this game down. We're not slowing down.

walzy37

Jan 20, 2013
Malone should go join a dive team. Sorry, couldn't resist being the first person to blame somebody for diving after they draw a penalty. Hope this PP is better than the last.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
can someone tell me why MAB keeps doing that blind no look pass to Vinny on the PP? the other man is completely open on the point and Vinny is usually covered along the boards.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
I think Salo is perfect for stick breaks per game. He's broken at least one every game. :laugh:

He needs a higher flex or something. At least be thankful a shard hasn't flown into his eye in a freak accident.

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
Man, our PP needs so serious work. No reason they shouldn't be able to enter the zone. Awful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad