IMG_2906-300x200.jpg

Coach Maurice post-game.

To listen click here.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
That was a fun game to be at.

Scheifele continues to impress.

I really enjoyed the games of Kosmo, Lowry, Trouba and Myers as well.

With regards to the Moose, there isn't much supporting talent on that team so its hard to look good when you don't have much to work with. For instance Morrissey has had to carry which ever defense partner he's played with around. I think Kosmo spent the first half of the year with Cormier etc.. When they come up and play with proven players who can play it makes it easier for them. Plus I am not the biggest fan of McCambridge as a coach.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
That was a fun game to be at.

Hell yeah! First game of the year for me 1-0. I was at a Moose game a couple Saturdays too when they won 7-2. I think I'm good luck this year when I don't yell True North during the anthem :laugh: so to quote Michael Scott, I'm not superstitious... but I am a little stitious.

That pass by Kosmo was a beauty. He had that one chance where he was robbed. Nice effort by the kid today.

Side-note: finally tried a Jumbo Jet Dog. Treated me riiiiiiiiiiight :)

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
Back home from the game.

I'm now 2-8-1 at Jets games this year, with the last win being in October!

Tanking aside, it is WAY more fun to watch the Jets win! :handclap:

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I liked everybody today except Pav. :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

I'm going to go out on a limb here. It is now 10 - 12 games with only 1 poor one. Burmi has turned the corner. He was great tonight.

Also good to very good - Kosmo, Lowry, Staff, Wheeler, Myers. Perreault was on fire. Scheif was outstanding at both ends and in the middle. Some other guys were not bad either.

Chiarot and Postma were a little shakey at times but I think they are coming around.

Edit: Add :sarcasm: I should know better but I really thought it was so obvious no one could miss it. Credit where it is due. Pav was very good tonight. I don't want him to be good in any game until he is playing in the KHL where he belongs. Nothing personal I just want him gone from the Jets. Actually I would prefer him playing on any other team in the NHL even better than being in the KHL. That is not sarcastic.

Last edited:

folix

Jul 24, 2011
Back home from the game.

I'm now 2-8-1 at Jets games this year, with the last win being in October!

Tanking aside, it is WAY more fun to watch the Jets win! :handclap:

Lol, I have a very weird record. Jets 1-7-0, Moose im 2-0.

Kosmo looked really good, schief, buff, and yeah Burmi has really played well.

Thorburn is such a bum. He didnt lolly gag he just completely stopped skating period, and stopped. I was yelling too from the 300's move u bum! Buff looked pissed and he should have been.

It seems the gate to playing with the jets on a regular basis is if you can look good on a line with Scorburn your obviously talented.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Lol, I have a very weird record. Jets 1-7-0, Moose im 2-0.

Kosmo looked really good, schief, buff, and yeah Burmi has really played well.

Thorburn is such a bum. He didnt lolly gag he just completely stopped skating period, and stopped. I was yelling too from the 300's move u bum! Buff looked pissed and he should have been.

It seems the gate to playing with the jets on a regular basis is if you can look good on a line with Scorburn your obviously talented.

I'm a very impressive 6-5-2 this season. But I'm the team's lucky rabbit foot. Every year so far my personal winning % has been better than the team's home winning %. Good news for the tank thread I only have 1 game left this season.

folix

Jul 24, 2011
I'm a very impressive 6-5-2 this season. But I'm the team's lucky rabbit foot. Every year so far my personal winning % has been better than the team's home winning %. Good news for the tank thread I only have 1 game left this season.

For the good of all involved you need to stay away from the arena!

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I liked everybody today except Pav.

I'm going to go out on a limb here. It is now 10 - 12 games with only 1 poor one. Burmi has turned the corner. He was great tonight.

Also good to very good - Kosmo, Lowry, Staff, Wheeler, Myers. Perreault was on fire. Scheif was outstanding at both ends and in the middle. Some other guys were not bad either.

Chiarot and Postma were a little shakey at times but I think they are coming around.

Disagree on Pavelec. He actually played pretty well. Looked a bit like an NFL goalie. Only NE game though. I think someone really has to have a hate on for Pavelec if they thought he was bad today.

Burmi was very good, agreed. I wonder about the "garbage time" effect though. The games mean nothing right now and players are being a bit more selfish than they usually do. Burmi's always looked good individually but I still wonder about his team game. Still, a number of good nights for him lately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad