Post-Game Talk: 1-24-3: Jets win

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Really happy Kosmo is getting a shot. Was one of my fave prospects a few years back. He has been slowly getting better this year with the Moose. Kid has wheels and a great release which we haven't seen at this level yet but Im glad he had a great night and making the most of this short stint.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Avs don't deserve to make the playoffs with efforts like that. Really solid game by the youngsters. Keep up the hard work guys!

Jetz

Dec 21, 2011
Omnipresent
So is this the first third period comeback of the season? I need Dennis to spoon feed me these things. LOL

Last edited:

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
3codh.gif

Great game by Kosmo...

Good gritty game by Buff...

Not so good for the "you know what", but good for the soul :handclap: :yo:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Avs suck. Can't believe the Avs are sitting where they are in the standing.

Loved Scheif's game (as usual lately), Kosmo looked great (1st point, and almost a beaut goal), Pav was strong, and our PK looked pretty good as well.

Oh, and McLeod can get the **** out. Idiot.

Back to the tank watch.

AngelicAssassin*

All of the kids getting NHL exposure this season can only help us in the long run.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Jets two best players were their best players tonight!

Wheeler has looked off for for the last ten games, is he hurt?

Feel for Perreault forced to play with do-nothing's Burmi and Dano

Lowry line was good!

204*

you know i really want a tank for top 2 pick but this was a really good game for these young guys to win. staffords words really struck when they mentioned him saying that these wins are important for the kids to develope a winning culture and he knows first hand from being stuck in buffalo during some tuff times.

kosmachuk man..... he never impressed me much watching him all season for manitoba but his game looks so good right now speed confidance creating plays! hes had like 5 or 6 set ups last few games for lowsy hands and thornmitts.

shieff is love

buff still doin thangs

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Avs suck. Can't believe the Avs are sitting where they are in the standing.

Loved Scheif's game (as usual lately), Kosmo looked great (1st point, and almost a beaut goal), Pav was strong, and our PK looked pretty good as well.

Oh, and McLeod can get the **** out. Idiot.

Back to the tank watch.

2a44c658cc0715a5.gif

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
If I had to choose between dropping a spot in the draft or causing Colorado to miss the playoffs, I'm going to choose causing Colorado to miss the playoffs. I know that's really short-sighted of me, but I really don't like Colorado.

AngelicAssassin*

If I had to choose between dropping a spot in the draft or causing Colorado to miss the playoffs, I'm going to choose causing Colorado to miss the playoffs. I know that's really short-sighted of me, but I really don't like Colorado.

It's fun to play spoiler.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
you know i really want a tank for top 2 pick but this was a really good game for these young guys to win. staffords words really struck when they mentioned him saying that these wins are important for the kids to develope a winning culture and he knows first hand from being stuck in buffalo during some tuff times.

kosmachuk man..... he never impressed me much watching him all season for manitoba but his game looks so good right now speed confidance creating plays! hes had like 5 or 6 set ups last few games for lowsy hands and thornmitts.

shieff is love

buff still doin thangs

It's weird how some players are looking so much better in the NHL than they were in the AHL. Lipon, Morrissey in his game, Armia by a million times and now Kosmo. Something ain't right on the Moose.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
It's weird how some players are looking so much better in the NHL than they were in the AHL. Lipon, Morrissey in his game, Armia by a million times and now Kosmo. Something ain't right on the Moose.

Maybe it's the rink, the MTS Centre has better ice!:sarcasm:

204*

yea maybe they are just pumped to be in the bigs and are giving it their all and seem to coast in the ahl since they are pretty meh in the standings. idk its crazy lol

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Just hope Peluso was watching the game back in his cage and got McLeods name and number!

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg

shieff is love

buff still doin thangs

yup, well said in your first paragraph. and some guys just need better players to play with as Holden mentioned in some other thread today, guys can have average numbers in AHL but put them with better hockey players in the NHL and they look more dangerous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad