GDT: 1/23/18 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Nashville

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Snipe job by Kunitz wow!!! And a penalty. Well there's a big surprise. We're getting outplayed pretty bad in the early going. I can't say we deserve to be up 1-0 right now

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Evening everyone... just settling in to watch my boys take it to the Preds.

As for the Sergachev thing, he has shown he is a true professional even at 19 yrs of age.
A healthy scratch here and there wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, and despite not having Hedman, I think the Bolts STILL have enough depth that they will be fine tonight.

Koekkoek probably runs the PP.
Hopefully, he can take the proverbial ball and run with it.

Domingue has found new life as a member of the TB Lightning.
He had his moments behind the gawd awful Coyotes, he should fare better backstopping the Bolts.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Our defense is garbage.

Poor Dom, he legit tried there. At least 3 good saves/stops there and the f***ing boys couldn't get the puck out ONCE.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
You knew that would happen, Dom was good but the rest of our guys failed to clear. Oh well, hope they see it as a wakeup call.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
So Nashville is on pace for 80 shots? Might be about time to start playing at least some defense...:help:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Yeah, we're letting them just walk all over us right now and we're not doing much to make them pay.

You know, you'd think that the goal we scored would show them that it's possible to score on them if you want, but the team haven't shown much of wanting that yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad