GDT: 1/23/18 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Nashville

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I don't mind sitting Sergachev but they should have done it earlier or later with Hedman in. Who's gonna run the PP now? Stralman is a terrible option already...far inferior than Hedman or Sergachev. Koekkoek could do it I guess but he hardly played and probably isn't reliable enough to be the only defender on a PP group. If Girardi has to run a PP then this game will be hilarious to watch. He's not exactly a puck moving defender but probably still more than Coburn or Dotchin. Ridiculous. Might as well play five forwards.

I really think that this is stupid. Sorry.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Our PP sould be interesting without Serge. I don't mind sitting him though since I think he will actually learn from it like I can imagine that he's one of those players that while sitting will actually observe the game and learn to get better.

Reactions: rangerrat

Redleg

Dec 16, 2017
I calculate if we win 30% of our remaining games we squeak into the playoffs. Lets go with the mediocre play!

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Our PP sould be interesting without Serge. I don't mind sitting him though since I think he will actually learn from it like I can imagine that he's one of those players that while sitting will actually observe the game and learn to get better.
I'm sure he'll get much better from watching Braydon Coburn:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad