GDT: 1/22/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Carolina

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
I'm here , i'm here sorry i couldnt post , but i watched the first period with one eye .
My landlord was here and i couldnt log on HF .

2-0 after 20 mins , not bad :)

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
By the way, all of our D have been solid so far on my tiny phone screen. Aulie and Hedman have really stood out to me as being solid in their own end, and I liked Hedman wandering around a bit on the PP. Marty and Stammer haven't looked great, but when they're not at their best and we're up 2-0 we're in good shape.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
I feel as if we are blindly centering instead of looking for a play. While it is good to get a deflection, we have to look for it instead of sending it through people without even looking.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Stamkos can't get anything going offensively, it's not like a couple years ago when he was just snake bitten but still got chances.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
By the way, all of our D have been solid so far on my tiny phone screen. Aulie and Hedman have really stood out to me as being solid in their own end, and I liked Hedman wandering around a bit on the PP. Marty and Stammer haven't looked great, but when they're not at their best and we're up 2-0 we're in good shape.

Pfft...You've got an IMAX compared to my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
I feel as if we are blindly centering instead of looking for a play. While it is good to get a deflection, we have to look for it instead of sending it through people without even looking.

I would prefer if Stamkos would just shoot when he rushes up the ice instead of going for glory on the cross ice one-timer to Marty.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
You'd think that the refs would realize that Skinner is pretty much one of the worst divers in the league. Hear all about how great a skater he is and his insane figure skaters balance...belongs in the Premier League.

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
Our guys are just wildly passing without any regard to where it's going. Calm down and knock that off

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad