GDT: 1/22/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Carolina

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
I will be in attendance for the game tonight, wearing away white as well (though the jersey is the original logo). It is an SRO sellout here, and there is a lot of buzz in Raleigh about a big crowd tonight, so it will be fun to be watching the game inside of a packed house.

I'm not exactly disappointed to see Brian Lee out of the lineup...give him a game or two to figure out what he is doing. Excited to see Garon's first start. I'd rather see Lindback, though I know why MG is getting the start...no doubt Anders is easier to see from the upper deck!

Should be a good game, though I would love to see the same Carolina team that played Florida on opening night. Enjoy the game, and GO BOLTS!

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
Anyone listen to 9.87 the fan? Besides Dinger, it is awful for anything hockey related. Good lord. I listened for a good part of the day, and you would think with it being the first time they can discuss hockey with it coming back they would spend some time on it. Nope. Literally like 15 minutes total of hockey discussion (and probably an hour+ of Te'o talk ... still ... ). Booger and Rich know absolutely nothing about the sport when they do try to touch on it (which feels so forced) And the "analysis" makes me cringe. And I heard Justin P. (The commish) and Gary Shelton say goaltending this weekend got exposed and he does not think Lindback is the answer after seeing 7 goals after the two games. :shakehead . Because we all know defense/circumstance has nothing to do with goals scored, its all on the goalie.

Am I the only one noticing this?

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Anyone listen to 9.87 the fan? Besides Dinger, it is awful for anything hockey related. Good lord. I listened for a good part of the day, and you would think with it being the first time they can discuss hockey with it coming back they would spend some time on it. Nope. Literally like 15 minutes total of hockey discussion (and probably an hour+ of Te'o talk ... still ... ). Booger and Rich know absolutely nothing about the sport when they do try to touch on it (which feels so forced) And the "analysis" makes me cringe. And I heard Justin P. (The commish) and Gary Shelton say goaltending this weekend got exposed and he does not think Lindback is the answer after seeing 7 goals after the two games. :shakehead . Because we all know defense/circumstance has nothing to do with goals scored, its all on the goalie.

Am I the only one noticing this?

It's easiest just to blame the goalie and get on with your day.

BoltingAway

Feb 26, 2012
Here's hoping we play 60 minutes and get back in the win column tonight. Also hope Garon is ready to go.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
But we are rare!

Well not that much away, between Nürnberg and Heilbronn, so you are an icetigers fan?
Nah, I don't really care for the DEL.

Seems I will ahve to stay awake to make sure I see the game... frustrating, I wanted to see it tomorrow morning
So replays and condensed games are blacked out for you too? IIRC, they should be available at some point.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Makes a little more sense I suppose ha. I guess "vouch," to me, gave the connotation that Aulie was in trouble :laugh:

He was definitely talking about the Ashton trade. They probably asked Boucher what he thought of Aulie since like he said, coached him for team Canada. Tokarski and Tyrell were also on that 2009 gold medal "Drive for 5" team. Fun fact, Gudas, Panik, Johnson, Janus, Hedman were also in that tournament.
Any link for a stream?

I have 3 in the OP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad