GDT: 1/21/16 - 7:30PM EDT - Chicago VS Tampa Bay

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Crawford was amazing but can't overlook Bish as he was very solid. Best game I attended this year and every aspect we did well. If we can play games like we did tonight we are going to be ok.
Bonus - Fun to watch all those Hawk fans file out in silence.:yo:

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
We had actually had a "statement" gamexfor real this time... good job Bolts!

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
What my friend said that went to the game.

Blackhawk fan: "Still couldn't beat us last year for the cup"

Friend: "doesn't mean **** when you don't know any hawk players prior to 2010

Surrounding fans: "ohhhhhh, DAMMMMMMNNNNN"

Must've been a good one tonight.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
some reeeal salty Chicago fans, cracking me up. :laugh:

Seriously. How spoiled do you have to be to be so salty after a regular season loss, with all the success they've had? At least most of the real ones are mellowed out (as I would be with so many cups), but wow.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Man, that kucherov guy sure is scoring some klutch goals lately.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
some reeeal salty Chicago fans, cracking me up. :laugh:

Yeah this was odd. Let’s just forget for a moment that Tampa lost in the Finals to them last year, are we not supposed to be happy the Lightning just beat one of the top teams in the NHL this year who were on a 12 game win streak and also the defending Stanley cup champions? Should we have treated it as if we just beat a team at the bottom of the standing who have a hard time stringing together 2 wins? It was a measuring stick game and we measured up better than expected. That gives the team confidence going forward down the final stretch of games and hopefully into the Playoffs.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Crawford was amazing but can't overlook Bish as he was very solid. Best game I attended this year and every aspect we did well. If we can play games like we did tonight we are going to be ok.
Bonus - Fun to watch all those Hawk fans file out in silence.:yo:

He is getting overlooked because of holtby, but his numbers are every bit as good. Keeps this play up and will end up being the best goalie in the league this year.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Yeah this was odd. Let’s just forget for a moment that Tampa lost in the Finals to them last year, are we not supposed to be happy the Lightning just beat one of the top teams in the NHL this year who were on a 12 game win streak and also the defending Stanley cup champions? Should we have treated it as if we just beat a team at the bottom of the standing who have a hard time stringing together 2 wins? It was a measuring stick game and we measured up better than expected. That gives the team confidence going forward down the final stretch of games and hopefully into the Playoffs.

But scuderi was playing forward and they can't win all 82 games!!!! (Nevermind they've already lost cause that wouldn't look good for them)

But yeah! Don't be so happy!:popcorn:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad