HKOV3v3.png

Dv7sq52.png

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Just got a new 60 inch 4k tv.

I'm ready for some hockey.

Speaking of 4k TSN will be broadcasting various games in 4k this season. I just got a 4k tv too recently so I checked out of curiosity and for some reason the Lightning get a bunch of those games. Anyway the schedule is at the link and the first 4k game will be Feb 8 against Ottawa.

So I don't know if you also have Center Ice and can see the away broadcasts but it might be cool to check out.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Hey look, despite all this Drouin non-sense, We are officially number 2 in the Atlantic, won 6 in a row. Floridas got to be shaking in their boots after 4 loses in a row, and looking behind them to see the 14-15 Eastern Conference Champs are coming back!

Now tonight seems almost scripted, playing against our Stanley Cup final nemesis the mighty Chicago Blackhawks, which by the way are on a 12 game win streak.

Should make for a interesting night.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Speaking of 4k TSN will be broadcasting various games in 4k this season. I just got a 4k tv too recently so I checked out of curiosity and for some reason the Lightning get a bunch of those games. Anyway the schedule is at the link and the first 4k game will be Feb 8 against Ottawa.

So I don't know if you also have Center Ice and can see the away broadcasts but it might be cool to check out.
HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

Thanks for this. Any idea if Gamecenter will stream those in 4k?

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

Thanks for this. Any idea if Gamecenter will stream those in 4k?

No problem. I was going to post the info before but then forgot lol. No idea what Gamecenter will do. Maybe send support a message and ask ? But they probably don't know either :laugh:

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I highly doubt Gamecenter will stream 4K. That takes a lot of bandwidth which I'm sure they haven't planned for yet. YouTube and Netflix have only just started doing it and they're on the cutting edge.

I imagine tonight's game will be higher scoring that than 1-0 contest earlier this season. Unless they both revert to playoff mode despite their offense fueled hot streaks.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I highly doubt Gamecenter will stream 4K. That takes a lot of bandwidth which I'm sure they haven't planned for yet. YouTube and Netflix have only just started doing it and they're on the cutting edge.

I imagine tonight's game will be higher scoring that than 1-0 contest earlier this season. Unless they both revert to playoff mode despite their offense fueled hot streaks.

Yeah I'm now paying 4 bucks more a month for 4k Netflix.

Worth it.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
I'm hoping the drama doesn't affect these guys. Chicago may be even better than they were last year, boys need to bring their A game and not let up. Especially since they are prone to sit back and give up multiple leads.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
I honestly don't see us winning this game unfortunately.

My fantasy:

3-0 bolts, Tyjo hat trick.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
This is a huge test for us and will show a lot of where we're really at.

We can't sit back at any point tonight, I don't want to see another game like game 1 of the SCF if we were to score first because this CHI feels even stronger and they are the kind of team that if you give them a hand they will take the whole arm and not look back.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Panik not playing tonight. Apparently he slept in. Missed the old Tampa night life?

What about that tweet has any "crap" response in it. IMO those are all good things.

oh oops thought it said Carle was in. my bad. sorry its been a long day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad