GDT: 1/21/16 - 7:30PM EDT - Chicago VS Tampa Bay

ArmaHedman

Nov 30, 2006
Sarasota, FL
Great game tonight.

Cally had a very strong game, might not show it on the score sheet but I thought he really made some key plays in big moments.

Lucky 7 boys! Keep it rolling :yo:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
What a game. I had no idea we were capable of this. Biggest win all year. As good as a SCF win. This was a statement game that the entire league will be talking about until tomorrow night when the games start again.

For tonight the Lightning were back and better than ever

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
What a game. I had no idea we were capable of this. Biggest win all year. As good as a SCF win. This was a statement game that the entire league will be talking about until tomorrow night when the games start again.

:handclap:

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty

Yes! What a turn around! That bottom 6 was deadly. Boyle came up with some big moments and the top 6 got it done. We look like playoff Lightning once again. Great sign with everyone healthy!

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Tampa fans were super loud when Kuch scored and during the announcement of the Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuucherov goal. Loved it! Glad they were being loud considering all the red jerseys in our building tonight. Glad their going home sad :) Glad we ended their winning streak tonight too. The boys in blue looked good tonight

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
e3cf374ca1b9e0d6c21c7895fc183707.jpg

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
That 3rd line is great, wish they had more points to show for it. It's just not fair, ****ing Crawford robbing them, who had a great game. Johnson struggled tonight, and Palat is like Cally both put the efforts but snake bitten as hell and cannot get a goal to save their lives. It's unreal. Oh and Sustr, who knew taking him away from Carle would not make him suck. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad