GDT: 1/21/13 - 1:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Islanders

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
HAHA now its getting better :handclap:

they gave a asisst to MOORE on the Pouliot goal, well they are a year too late :amazed:

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
What have you guys thought of Lindback so far? I think he is letting up big rebounds and looks really unsure on simple wrist shots. Is it just me? I'm not hating or anything, just thought to post my opinion. :)

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
What have you guys thought of Lindback so far? I think he is letting up big rebounds and looks really unsure on simple wrist shots. Is it just me? I'm not hating or anything, just thought to post my opinion. :)

Actually I thought he looked much less reboundy today than he did on Sat. As impossible as that seems.

Well **** Nate!

****. Are you kiddling me Lee. One stupid penalty after another with this guy.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

It's going to be a process to mold him into a starter, but you can see the potential others saw in him and I'm optimistic so far. Right now he's keeping us in this game, so he's been more reliable than Roloson was. Like someone else said earlier, there's more confidence with Lindback in net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad