foot1q.png
foot2.png

Last edited:

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Congrats Vinny on 1000 games :handclap:

I am disappointed as I will be at work for this one. (It is not a Holiday in Canada)I will have to check the score occasionally I guess.

Go Lightning! :bolts

TBLightningFan

Apr 20, 2004
Tampa
Let's see more of that same Vinny we saw against the Caps! Congrats on #1000 :handclap:

If Stammer gets dialed back in this team is in great shape :) Bummed I won't be able to watch! :(

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Since they won the last game 6-3, the next logical step would be to win this one 7-2.

Last edited:

bester vaive

Fear the Titan!
Nov 8, 2010
Congrats to Vinny on number 1,000! Wearing my 2009 Lecavalier All-Star jersey today in his honour. Tres bien, Vincent!

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Will this be streamed ? (at work and don't have access to a TV or cable).

Go Bolts!! :)

Probably. Closer to gametime a link or two will likely be found.

I'm sort of interested in seeing what the attendance for this game is actually. A Monday holiday, matinee game, for a team moving to Brooklyn.

The circumstances do give the Lightning a potential advantage. The team spends their first two games at home (including this one), which isn't the preferable option, also their coach just had kidney stones removed, and may not even coach today.
http://www.newsday.com/sports/hocke...spital-might-coach-in-monday-s-game-1.4480227

of course, last year TB had an early game against the Island and let in like 5 goals.

Last edited:

TurboBrick

Mar 26, 2012
SATX
Isn't the Gamecenter free preview still going on? I know I was watching the Oilers game on that last night as I was trying to figure out how to watch the Bolts on my lunch break.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
Isn't the Gamecenter free preview still going on? I know I was watching the Oilers game on that last night as I was trying to figure out how to watch the Bolts on my lunch break.

If I remember right it works until 31 of january right?
But can you explain me how to get it work I wasn't able to do so last time so I looked a online stream but the quality is pretty bad

Dave C

Aug 30, 2011
Nottingham, England
Perfect game time for us Brits! Just back from work early enough to watch californication and get my jersey on!

Seconded. The Notts Lightning fan club is in full force! As a side Im at the Panthers game on Saturday :)

Some thing you Tampa locals won't get... I've "worked from home" today as I couldn't travel the 50 miles to work because of the snow :laugh:

Ready for the game and feeling positive :yo:

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Just watched the Devils v Islanders game. Islanders looked good imo. Nabokov was solid as hell and their D is bigger and tougher now. Okposo is the only question mark on the top line. Grabner trying to get back to what he was a couple seasons ago.

Should be a tough game imo. Conditioning will be apparent early.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Just watched the Devils v Islanders game. Islanders looked good imo. Nabokov was solid as hell and their D is bigger and tougher now. Okposo is the only question mark on the top line. Grabner trying to get back to what he was a couple seasons ago.

Should be a tough game imo. Conditioning will be apparent early.

Interesting, I was hoping for an easier game but I'm confident our offence will create problems for their defence all afternoon. Can't wait for the early puck drop!

:handclap: Congrats Vinny!

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
why is there a game at 1pm on a monday ? is there a holiday in the US that i dont know about ?

i'm at the office , i wont be able to watch the game :cry:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->