GDT: 1/21/13 - 1:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Islanders

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
One problem I have with Hedmans game so far, is he keeps looking like he is trying to start a fight.

I dunno about you guys, but one he wasn't any good when he did fight before and two I don't want to see him off the ice for 5, far too valuable for that and finally concussion worries.

Apart from that he has developed just how we could have hoped, he looks so much more confident out there, long may it continue.

Lindback has a sv% at 0.9 and above for both his games so far, as long as he stays above 0.9 I am happy, that is something we have not had in a long time. Any better than that is a bonus. Its his first season as a starter.
He's probably just looking to Hedlock somebody. :sarcasm:

WeedCrimes

#Yzerteam
Feb 19, 2012
Gainesville, FL
One problem I have with Hedmans game so far, is he keeps looking like he is trying to start a fight.

I dunno about you guys, but one he wasn't any good when he did fight before and two I don't want to see him off the ice for 5, far too valuable for that and finally concussion worries.

Apart from that he has developed just how we could have hoped, he looks so much more confident out there, long may it continue.

Lindback has a sv% at 0.9 and above for both his games so far, as long as he stays above 0.9 I am happy, that is something we have not had in a long time. Any better than that is a bonus. Its his first season as a starter.

I have no problem with him going around "looking like he is trying to start a fight." There's no penalty for that. So long as it's just posturing and only actually drops the gloves on occasion, then I'm fine with it.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
It was the third consecutive poor effort for the Lightning against the Islanders in New York, which still had head coach Guy Boucher shaking his head Tuesday morning looking for a way to explain why Tampa Bay has been outscored 14-5 in the past three trips to Nassau Coliseum.

"It's been a nightmare, just a joke," Boucher said. "There are ghosts just hanging around there that we are scared of or I don't know what. It's just unbelievable. I've never seen our team play as bad as every single game we play in the Islanders barn. I just can't wait until they move.''
http://www2.tbo.com/sports/bolts/20...ning-notes-long-island-stop-wont-be-ar-613601

:laugh:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Man, the Islanders are a mess. Just makes me more mad that we can't seem to beat them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad