GDT: 1/2/24 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Winnipeg

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
There's 0 chance this team is making the playoffs. We're 3 - 4 games up on everyone and continuing to rack up L's.

This team is a mess. It's barely even NHL calibre. JBB the biggest fraud in the league

• Love
Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Overall probably not, but now isn't the time to explore seeing how guys play in their first NHL game
From the little I've seen of Myers, he has been extremely solid. Rubs guys out, good reach, and occasional skate outs. Better than 7 or 44 IMO.

Reactions: Tampa22

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
And of course we give up a empty netter. Always have to hope that it doesn't come down to goal differnce going forward.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
From the little I've seen of Myers, he has been extremely solid. Rubs guys out, good reach, and occasional skate outs. Better than 7 or 44 IMO.

Agreed I don't know where the question is coming from to replace Thompson with him, I think Thompson will be a player

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
If JBB wants to salvage this season at all, he needs to make some trades for at least 1 dman and a depth F maybe. He also needs to take control and fire Blashill, since Coop obv won't do it or suggest it. Perhaps a new defensive scheme and a couple new players will help. They won't sell at the tdl since there's no one to realistically sell, and they're not in a rebuild type situation.

Reactions: Renopucker

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
If JBB wants to salvage this season at all, he needs to make some trades for at least 1 dman and a depth F maybe. He also needs to take control and fire Blashill, since Coop obv won't do it or suggest it. Perhaps a new defensive scheme and a couple new players will help. They won't sell at the tdl since there's no one to realistically sell, and they're not in a rebuild type situation.
JBB isn't capable of this. He's the one thst made this mess.

Reactions: Byrddog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad