tOTMPmD.png

tepmr80.png

hef38Ow.png

Last edited:
Reactions: hn777 and J T Money

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I really like this Jets team. They don’t have an airport but still call themselves the Jets which shows a great sense of self irony. They have a great leader in Scheifele and are a big threat even without Connor.
They called themselves the Jets to try and attract whoever makes airports happen.

Reviving the name is them being great sports about it never happening.

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
We have Glendenning and Watson on our THIRD line, and ABB is pointless on our bottom six. If there was ever an obvious time to put Stammer back at center, it's now:

Paul - Point - Kuch
Hagel - Stammer - ABB
Jeannot - Cirelli - Eyssimont
Motte - Glendenning - Watson

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I don't like us either. We're gonna get smacked
I'll make this observation...been doing fantasy sports for a while...including hockey...and I'll say that I've never seen so many of our opponents show up in my daily fantasy line up recommendations. Anecdotal evidence only but definitely showing a trend that we surrender a lot of goals. Not good.

Ducati Boy

HF Original
Feb 7, 2018
I really like this Jets team. They don’t have an airport but still call themselves the Jets which shows a great sense of self irony. They have a great leader in Scheifele and are a big threat even without Connor.
I, too, am a closet fan. Imagine living in that inhospitable environment but with their team making such an effort to develop so many likable players to alleviate the harsh winters. Now that’s dedication!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad