GDT: 1/14/14 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
I myself am enjoying the hell out of having the refs on our sides. I didn't realize that they were, but now that I know, feels good.

Also a good goalie, even if he's only good because he makes King Kong look like MSL.

It's an enjoyable time to be a Lightning fan.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
You know, I now watch every game expecting us to find a way to win rather than expecting us to find a way to fall apart. I suspect the rest of you do too, and I think that means the team is finally building a winning culture. Feels nice.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
You know, I now watch every game expecting us to find a way to win rather than expecting us to find a way to fall apart. I suspect the rest of you do too, and I think that means the team is finally building a winning culture. Feels nice.

I watch the games with one guy in net and expect a win. I watch the other and expect a train wreck.

To the kucherov thing. I really think is his lack of history playing legit seasons full seasons and cooper is looking at the long term big picture. I wouldnt be surprised if he sticks around 13 and in playoffs gets a total jump.

I think drouin will get similar treatment next year. Cooper is pretty smart cat. 82 games is 82 games is quite a trek for anyone.

I am not happy that kucherov is playing what he plays but if he pushes him into more and more as we wind down the season I will understand it. Keep him out of a slump by protecting him is not a totally bad idea to me:)

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
I love how this team always bounces back! Good to see Big Ben back in business! :handclap:

Sure we can be bitter and angry over a loss but the Rangers fans are the worst crybabies I have seen here around...and that says a lot :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad