uv0v.png

j3rj.png

t5t8.png

Last edited:

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Good work as always TheDaysOf 04 with the GDT :handclap:

Not feeling too optimistic about this one, hope we can get at least a point cause there is a huge pack chasing us. Hope Bishop will be okay but im more worried about our special teams than anything else :help:

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
It would be swell if the Lightning were to score more goals than they allow the Rangers to score against them in the contest of hockey taking place this eve.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Really wish they'd either play Panik every game or jus send him down, sitting in the pressbox isn't doing him any good. Wouldn't mind if we sat Brown or Kucherov or just broke that line up it hasn't been clicking recently. Rangers are hot just like Philly and Columbus were coming in so won't be easy. Stay out of the box and we have a chance. 3-2 win Filppula the game winner.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Not seeing this go so well for us. The rangers are hot and if our play last-night is any indication of how we'll play tonight it won't go so well.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
If nothing else, I wanted the W last night because NYR has been my #2 team for a long time now (long story, I'm not getting into it). A W last night, and I could take it a little easier tonight. Can't do that now. Dropping both ends of this back-to-back at the head of this busiest week of the season would be an awful tenor to begin with.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Need to come out with more jump than we did against the BJs, that's for sure. Winnable game, though.

Thunder50

Nov 19, 2005
Really wish they'd either play Panik every game or jus send him down, sitting in the pressbox isn't doing him any good. Wouldn't mind if we sat Brown or Kucherov or just broke that line up it hasn't been clicking recently. Rangers are hot just like Philly and Columbus were coming in so won't be easy. Stay out of the box and we have a chance. 3-2 win Filppula the game winner.

Panik , what about Pyatt? Energy player that is responsible defencively and can pop one in every once in a while. Guy comes back from injury and isn't given much of a chance to skate with the team. He played a good game the other night only to be shown the bench again.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Hey guys, I think there are 2 important factors at play here. The Rangers apparently have scored 3 goals on 100 shots against Bishop in his career. That's the positive for you all. The negative it seems like your PK is struggling and ours is scorching. We had our best day on the PP in years last time we played you guys so I assume your coach will emphasize stopping our PP.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Panik , what about Pyatt? Energy player that is responsible defencively and can pop one in every once in a while. Guy comes back from injury and isn't given much of a chance to skate with the team. He played a good game the other night only to be shown the bench again.

Pyatt is a good player but he's not going to be in Tampa much longer, Panik is still a prospect and needs ice time to keep developing.

Obviously

Dec 4, 2013
I can't use my season tickets for Thursdays game, if anyone is looking to go send me a message. Bishop forgets how to play, Bolts lose 0-16

ArmchairGoalie

May 18, 2011
Largo, FL
Hey guys, I think there are 2 important factors at play here. The Rangers apparently have scored 3 goals on 100 shots against Bishop in his career. That's the positive for you all. The negative it seems like your PK is struggling and ours is scorching. We had our best day on the PP in years last time we played you guys so I assume your coach will emphasize stopping our PP.

Is it bad that the first thing I thought of when reading this was a bathroom joke? I'm so immature. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Fatigue could play a factor here. Also, it looks like Panik's in.

NHLeitner

Jan 2, 2013
Carolina
Can't lose 2 in a row. Especially since everyone in the Metro seems to have woken up.

As long as Mats Zuccarello doesn't score one, I'm good.

2-1 Bolts.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I hope Thompson isn't a healthy scratch and I also hope he isn't injured. This is a no win.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
John Giannone (MSG) "Two weeks ago, you handled this team fairly well down in Tampa. Each team presents different challenges. What are the challenges Tampa brings?"

Richards: "Well we didn't face Bishop the last time we played them which I think will be a different animal tonight. He's been really good this year. He just had a little break, he's coming back, so hopefully maybe we can get on him and see if there's any rust and try to get a lead on him."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad