GDT: 1/14/14 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolmy

Jan 29, 2011
The best penalty killer on the team is back. Bish! This would have been a 3-2 loss with Lindy.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
3-2 with Lindy in net? Lol, after the second period maybe.

Anyway, so glad Bish is back.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
My personal favourite was that Tampa set the sport back 60 years.

Poor Rangers fans.

Especially considering their anemic offense and the six goalie system they've been playing the past five years. Rags fans may be the worst on the forums. Good thing the only decent player they have is their goalie or we'd have to hear about how Stepan is somehow better than Crosby or some ****.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
@AGrossRecord: AV particularly distressed at Lightning second goal, Kucherov's breakaway. Said video was shown in morning on defending that play and the Lightning had tried it three shifts earlier so it was discussed on bench.

“@AGrossRecord: AV says it was mistakes on two simple reads: Forward goes up (believe it was Pouliot) and d-men (JMoore and DZ) allow wide path for Kucherovâ€

Mwahahaha

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Throw me out if you want but I offer peace :surrender

I hear alot of talk about our PGT tonight. I see who's voting and we did have Tampa fans in there commenting who were removed, which isn't actually my call so I won't get into that.

I just wanna say, as the creator, that I included Bishop and the refs as 3 star choices just to lighten the mood because it's like a zoo when we lose. Bishop was good. Wasn't happy with the refs tbh but as they say, that's hockey baby.

I meant no harm.

Ricebox

Feb 7, 2013
Norway - Florida

I hear alot of talk about our PGT tonight. I see who's voting and we did have Tampa fans in there commenting who were removed, which isn't actually my call so I won't get into that.

I just wanna say, as the creator, that I included Bishop and the refs as 3 star choices just to lighten the mood because it's like a zoo when we lose. Bishop was good. Wasn't happy with the refs tbh but as they say, that's hockey baby.

I meant no harm.

i enjoyed it,

tumblr_lvindqFkn11r76lino1_400.jpg

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011

I meant no harm.

You're civil, you're fine. I don't know if anyone commented, but after a win who doesn't like checking the other team's GDT? Just shocked at how ****** sports a lot of those posters are. I'm not saying the reffing was good or bad, but blaming the ref for a loss doesn't speak highly of a fanbase except in very particular circumstances (as in a clear goal waived off for some BS reason). Whiny about missed penalty calls is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad