GDT: 1/14/14 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
@AGrossRecord: AV particularly distressed at Lightning second goal, Kucherov's breakaway. Said video was shown in morning on defending that play and the Lightning had tried it three shifts earlier so it was discussed on bench.

“@AGrossRecord: AV says it was mistakes on two simple reads: Forward goes up (believe it was Pouliot) and d-men (JMoore and DZ) allow wide path for Kucherovâ€

Mwahahaha

Yeah Kucherov's goal was pretty much the same play that Marty made the shift or 2 before him. Only Girardi was out there against Marty and got to him before he could break through alone.

Ricebox

Feb 7, 2013
Norway - Florida
is there a video of this trip that Bishop made on Zuccarello that's throwing the Rangers fans into a rage that might turn into a riot in the streets of New York.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
i enjoyed it,

tumblr_lvindqFkn11r76lino1_400.jpg

BTW the gif I responded to you with was just a joke. Every opposing fan who comes into my PGT's gets the customary abuse ;)

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
i was expecting a little more fire to be honest.

Well somebody started a Boyle fight and that was the end of all discussion about the game. You haven't seen HFNYR mad until you've a seen a fight over Brian Boyle.

Anyway, best of luck rest of the way. Hope Stammer gets well.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
is there a video of this trip that Bishop made on Zuccarello that's throwing the Rangers fans into a rage that might turn into a riot in the streets of New York.

Something like 30 seconds left, Bishop reaches for a pokecheck, misses, and pretty clearly trips the guy. In the first period it's a penalty, but it's rarely called in the third. That said, I can definitely say we'd be crying pretty hard if it happened to us.

Ricebox

Feb 7, 2013
Norway - Florida
Something like 30 seconds left, Bishop reaches for a pokecheck, misses, and pretty clearly trips the guy. In the first period it's a penalty, but it's rarely called in the third. That said, I can definitely say we'd be crying pretty hard if it happened to us.

So it was an accident, the way everyone explained it, they made it seem like he ripped his pads off, punched him in the face, and tripped him with his stick.

jolmy

Jan 29, 2011
Hedman now tied for most goals by a defenseman in the league. I hope Team Sweden will miss him in the Olympics...

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Yeah, because we still use that same system as we did under Boucher 3 years ago:help:

Forget about that, what about the system Torts used? All 5 guys collapse around the net and let Lundqvist save what gets through the cracks. They played with 6 ****ing goalies for 5 years, but we set the sport back somehow. The hypocrisy is real :laugh:

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
And even then, it was blown waaaaayyyyy out of proportion by that Philly incident.

Saw a post on Facebook saying that we should hire Laviolette because we're doing well but we could be doing better. Just as a point of reference, he is a Ranger fan.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Isn't Lundqvist one of the goalies most effected by the rule change cause he had humongous pads while Bishop didn't have to change his? King my ass!

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Why did Kucherov only play 9 minutes? An injury or just coach decision?

Most of our only complaints about Cooper is his (under)use of Kucherov. No idea why it continues.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Why did Kucherov only play 9 minutes? An injury or just coach decision?

I'd say because we weren't in the Rangers zone all that often today. Not to say he's bad defensively. But like DFC said, one of our main gripes about Cooper is his underuse of Kucherov*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad