Not open for further replies.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
to summarize

g600856540.gif

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
What's one more goal? Exactly, so let them not score it then.

Sure. Don't really care either way. If they did though, I wouldn't be too upset. It was a bad night. They happen. Move on. Just as long as we can regroup and get back to actually playing hockey on Thursday,

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
I was more upset when we lost to St Louis earlier this season, because I thought we deserved something from that game.

You can see it like that aswell. And fine yeah i agree that we deserved to win that game.

But what makes me more upset with this awful effort is just that the effort they showed tonight.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
The turning point of this game was when the reF dropped the puck....dam that was an old school beatdown...completely unnacceptable... well see how they respond... I figured a loss anyway so I'm not mad but that game can't turn out like that..ever!

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
The Barkov line still looks good so that's a plus. Other than that just a weak game. 4-2 road trip is not bad though. Let's learn and work harder on thursday.

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
4 goals. Will anyone on this team ever score 4 goals in one night. What a ****ing **** performance

As much as that was just a god awful game, it's been done before by the Panthers:

GOALS 4 Pavel Bure at Atlanta (2/10/01) and vs. Tampa Bay (1/1/00), and Mark Parrish at Chicago (10/30/98)

http://panthers.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=61292

Also, if you were around when Washington put 12 on this team, this isn't the worst I've ever seen, lol.

Yes that was beyond terrible. Clear the Jets had them early on and they never showed up, regardless of the 2 goals scored. Gallant will rip into them and they will bounce back at home against Colorado. They always have something to work on.

It sucks they lost, but one loss won't define their season, especially against a Western opponent. This isn't typical Panthers hockey this season, everyone calm down. :m-cool:

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
As much as that was just a god awful game, it's been done before by the Panthers:

GOALS 4 Pavel Bure at Atlanta (2/10/01) and vs. Tampa Bay (1/1/00), and Mark Parrish at Chicago (10/30/98)

http://panthers.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=61292

Also, if you were around when Washington put 12 on this team, this isn't the worst I've ever seen, lol.

Yes that was beyond terrible. Clear the Jets had them early on and they never showed up, regardless of the 2 goals scored. Gallant will rip into them and they will bounce back at home against Colorado. They always have something to work on.

It sucks they lost, but one loss won't define their season, especially against a Western opponent. This isn't typical Panthers hockey this season, everyone calm down. :m-cool:

This. We are in 95% of the games we play. ****fests will happen. Look at Tampa yesterday. The Jets are a good team as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad