LAST GAME PLAYED

LAST GAME VS JETS

MISCELLANEOUS LINKS

WINNIPEG GDT
FOX SPORTS PREVIEW
FLORIDA PANTHERS RADIO
PREGAME PREVIEW

LETS GO PANTHERS!!!!!!
My internet went out right as I hit the post link, remember kids.. always save your work.​

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Who are the egg,dog,baby,the 4RW, and Jets guy?

Eggblad (Ekblad's name as pronounced by Potvin)
Bolland (always injured)
Bergenheim (blond hair)
Upshall (old picture of him)
Jokinen (Olli, not Jussi)

Juggernaut27

#CatsHasCupNow?
Apr 29, 2014
Vancouver
Nice GDT!

Since everyone is thinking this is a trap game I'm going to say we steamroll these prarie dogs.

5 - 0 Cats! Keep that confidince high.

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
Who are the egg,dog,baby,the 4RW, and Jets guy?

Egg is Ekblad (Denis calls him Eggblad)
Dog is Bolland (The dog has tape around him meaning he is injury prone)
Baby is Sean Bergenheim (I see a bunch of people call him SOB around here not sure if it means son of a ***** or crying but I figured both ways make sense lol)
4th RW is an old picture of Scottie Upshall
Jets guy is Olli Jokinen (Just wanted to be funny because Jussi and Olli have the same last name and who doesn't love Olli :))

EDIT: Whoops someone already helped me out. Thanks <3

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
Egg is Ekblad (Denis calls him Eggblad), Dog is Bolland (The dog has tape around him meaning he is injury prone), Baby is Sean Bergenheim (I see a bunch of people call him SOB around here not sure if it means son of a ***** or crying but I figured both ways make sense lol), 4th RW is an old picture of Scottie Upshall and the Jets guy is Olli Jokinen (Just wanted to be funny because Jussi and Olli have the same last name and who doesn't love Olli :))

Oh. Nice GDT btw.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Egg is Ekblad (Denis calls him Eggblad)
Dog is Bolland (The dog has tape around him meaning he is injury prone)
Baby is Sean Bergenheim (I see a bunch of people call him SOB around here not sure if it means son of a ***** or crying but I figured both ways make sense lol)
4th RW is an old picture of Scottie Upshall
Jets guy is Olli Jokinen (Just wanted to be funny because Jussi and Olli have the same last name and who doesn't love Olli :))

Isn't SOB = Shane O'Brien? :)

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
LOL picture of Olli Jokinen for Jussi hahaha.

Scooby doo is Huberdeau, the baby is bolland? the 4rw is Upshall but who is that really lol. can't see too well on my phone... and did they really change the D Pairing? Eggblad is with Gubranski now?

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL

Scooby doo is Huberdeau, the baby is bolland? the 4rw is Upshall but who is that really lol. can't see too well on my phone... and did they really change the D Pairing? Eggblad is with Gubranski now?

The baby is Sean Bergenheim, it was a mistake haha. That is just an old picture of Upshall, and I didn't know the D-Pairings by heart so I just put them together.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

4RW is actually Upshall. It's an old picture from his earlier years in the NHL

upshall_sm.JPG

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Lol thanks for blowing Upshall picture. Good Lord he looks even more of a *******. definitely Hood Rat status lol.

Panthers chasing first 4 game winning streak on the same road trip in a row in franchise history per Fialkov.

Epic Jinx by Harvey?

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
nonsense

The church of Barkov is going to sing praises for the Barky hatter until that day comes. And that day will be a great day of joy. Join us! Don't listen to the infidels.

amen.

-prophecy of barky hatter-

Praise be to the Barky hatter.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Lol thanks for blowing Upshall picture. Good Lord he looks even more of a *******. definitely Hood Rat status lol.

Panthers chasing first 4 game winning streak on the same road trip in a row in franchise history per Fialkov.

Epic Jinx by Harvey?

Here's a better one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad