GDT: 1/12/17 - 7:30PM EDT - Buffalo VS Tampa Bay

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
And Sustr trying to be like Hedman against Kane...not sure if that would have ended the same way had it continued.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Ah, it's Foligno, guess he found someone closer to his size this time, though he still need some help from his captain to get Paqette under control.

Also, good on Pqguette for standing up for the rookie in his first game.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Foligno is a *****. Simple as that. 2 on 1 and when Foligno was punched twice by Hedman refs come to his rescue yet Paquette is getting pummeled and they are staring at the sky. Sabres fans called Hedman gutless, wtf do you call Foligno? A big *****? Cause that's all I can think of.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Man, this feels good.

So happy to have Bish back. With a game tomorrow we really needed two points tonight.

The truth is I barely recognize this team tonight, they played in ways we haven't seen in a while, like the way they kept battling and how everyone were working hard and helping each other. They usuall dumb passes weren't there instead they pretty much all found it's target. It was a good night and good game.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
What a dirty team. I'm more excited that we made them lose than us winning.

Same here Hoek! They got away with a lot in terms of fighting. Hedman should've been given the same leeway to fight Foligno as Foligno had to fight with Paquette with the help of Gionta holding him. Seems like we always have a guy getting held in a fight or hit when he is down. Foligno also threw a few when the refs had him. Refs also held Dumont when all he did was hit Gionta clean and it becomes one less body to grab an opposing player. It's always lopsided.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Foligno is a *****. Simple as that. 2 on 1 and when Foligno was punched twice by Hedman refs come to his rescue yet Paquette is getting pummeled and they are staring at the sky. Sabres fans called Hedman gutless, wtf do you call Foligno? A big *****? Cause that's all I can think of.

Buffalo fans are they just watched their player get the living hell beat out of him. Hedman took 4 or 5 shots to the face before he said "**** it" and just destroyed him. How do you know you got your ass beat?

When half your bench isn't tapping for you and the refs had to step in to prevent you from receiving permanent brain damage.

Bishops puck ability helps this dreadful defense out he is the best goalie for this team.

I don't see we cannot resign Bishop. Yzerman needs to make something happen pre-trade deadline to get the salary there. Give Bishop a contract going into the playoffs and we'll see his confidence level hit a new high.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad