GDT: 1/12/17 - 7:30PM EDT - Buffalo VS Tampa Bay

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Yes!!! Please get mean Headman. You don't have to be a goon but just add that mean streak to your game. Thats all you need.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Good for Hedman taking on a very tough guy and coming on strong at the end!

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Hedman went straight up terminator mode LOL. Gave Foligno a few swings and 10 seconds to stop and he was like "OK f it" and hammer fisted him twice. Peckham saying "BIG RIGHT HAND!" made me lol.

Came somebody do me a favor and get some video of the 26 retirement tmrw plzzz? I have game center and won't tet to see it and have terrible Internet so streaming is out of the question at the moment.

That 4th line has brought it, so has Nesterov!

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
I can't be the only one thinking that the way we're playing is because the boys are comfortable with Bishop behind them?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Wait what? That was called.

Ok, but when the shlash the ref does on himself is harder than the actual call it just looks funny.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Something else just came to mind regarding the team and vassy. I wonder how well vassy verbally communicates with the defense. I always hear bisop yelling during games, not sure about vassy.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Something else just came to mind regarding the team and vassy. I wonder how well vassy verbally communicates with the defense. I always hear bisop yelling during games, not sure about vassy.

I've been thinking about that as well as if Vasy does it and I don't know. Maybe they should put a mic on Bish so that Vasy can hear what's going on, maybe that will help.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I've been thinking about that as well as if Vasy does it and I don't know. Maybe they should put a mic on Bish so that Vasy can hear what's going on, maybe that will help.

Well if you take into account that vassy doesn't cover pucks when he should and/or doesn't communicate well with the defense, these all point to lack of experience. I think he really would have benefited with another year or 2 in the ahl.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Damn it.

But now they've moved past us in SOG, it's time that we get back to shoting the puck. We need to play 60 minute hockey.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Garbage defending all around right there. We still can't take control of a game and close it out. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Buffalo comes back and wins...before overtime.

Hedman guilty of being too passive on that entire sequence, poke check, casual skating, poke check ugh guy was having monster shifts before that too.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Also, considering we're in must win now games, expect to see more injuries as guys have no choice but to block shooting lanes with their bodies if they want to win

ultra63

Feb 27, 2008
Classic Bish- lets the 1st shot of the game in and loses stick for that goal. Otherwise a shut out.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Argh, that final pass wasn't to good with Palat being to far away, though I don't blame Paquette since he probably wanted to try and give Palat a goal, nice but it shouldn't be done when you really need to score.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad