GDT: #1 - 10/3/13 | New York Rangers @ Phoenix Coyotes | Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

16 To Stanley*

good for nash. that's a big **** you to everyone on here.

lucky13

Iron Chic
Sep 17, 2006
Ridgewood, NY
Agreed.

Don't understand the hype about him. That isn't to say he won't be a good player for us, but I just don't see it right now.

he has all the tools you like to see from a kid...and he doesnt play scared at all......WOW NASH FIGHTING ??? kinda

sticking up for a teammate too....lil bit of soul in there?? haha

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
Team needs time, to get healthy and to get the system going under AV its game one I'm not worried.

I'm with you here. Getting Callahan and Hagelin back will help with the forecheck too. I'm expecting a very crappy start to the season and then we'll be fine once everyone starts to gel and get the system down.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
gabs got much more hate than nash ever will. this fan base did not appreciate those 100+ goals

And the same people that say stuff like this can't get over the fact that he was absolutely shot last year.

Sometimes you need to take Old Yeller out back. Some on here don't seem to get that.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
so happy Nash fought Hanzal. Nice to see him stick up for Steps. Should make Punkrock happy :)

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Stepan would've never been hit if he didn't hold out
We need John Scott back
None of this would've ever happened if Messier was still here

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
I'm a fan. I'm not upset or anything, just being optimistic. It isn't the end of the world because there are options here.

Giving $10 million to swissCheeseqvist and maxing him out would have been catastrophic. Now we know not to do it. Richard$ gone is a no-brainer. Explore a Nash deal.

Then sign someone like Hiller and a high-scoring winger with the cap space.

Half this fan base would blown their heads of with someone like Miller as our starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad