GDT: #1 - 10/3/13 | New York Rangers @ Phoenix Coyotes | Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
Good job Nash, way to stand up for Stepan there!!! WAY TO GO!!!!! I don't like seeing players like Nash fight, but I love seeing teammates stand up for each other!

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
This game's done.

just hope we come out better on monday :)

Oh, and I REALLY hope AV doesn't pull the goalie with three down, like Torts did. Just stupid.

Harleydude666*

Watching Nash in a fight is just not right, it's embarrassing, my eyes hurt. And I don't want to hear about injuries and not being healthy. Good teams play without good players and overcome injuries

Punxrocknyc19*

Every game? No, you can't be serious. A little more often would be interesting, though.

i doubt ducks fans complain when Getzlaf or Perry get into a fight... i love it when skilled players fight

ponzu4u

Feb 27, 2013
You can't call that penalty on Girardi and then not call this one. It's basically the same hit.

16 To Stanley*

i doubt ducks fans complain when Getzlaf or Perry get into a fight... i love it when skilled players fight

every game...have you lost it.

i don't want him fighting. he's supposed to be scoring goals....

**** it....lundqvist should fight too.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
where did the nash haters go

In WHAT way does that redeem him?

Regardless, his third period was MUCH better than the first two. That has nothing to do with the fight. It has to do with a couple of shots and a lot more puck touches. I thought he DID step up after the third Coyotes goal. He was visible. But in what way does that quasi-fight, with 2 minutes left in a 4-1 game, make a player who had an invisible game a factor? Please, logically explain it to me?

Bardof425*

might be a long season unless AV figures out you cannot dress two 4th lines and expect to score goals. And since we no longer play a defensive system we need to score goals. Pyatt and Boyle are complete wastes of space and Hank has been dog **** since the beginning of the pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad