GDT: #1 - 10/3/13 | New York Rangers @ Phoenix Coyotes | Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalDuder

Dec 26, 2011
NY
Boy, compared to Smith, Hank has played like an AHL caliber goaltender in both the pre-season and this game.

Lexus Dog

Jun 12, 2012
no ones forcing you to be a fan

I'm a fan. I'm not upset or anything, just being optimistic. It isn't the end of the world because there are options here.

Giving $10 million to swissCheeseqvist and maxing him out would have been catastrophic. Now we know not to do it. Richard$ gone is a no-brainer. Explore a Nash deal.

Then sign someone like Hiller and a high-scoring winger with the cap space.

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
Wow. Richards has actually been our best guy tonight. That's something at least. Good plays and passes.

Let's not get carried away here......

Yeah right, gameday thread one and I'm already done for the season with all the hyperbole.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Miller made a good move, he got unlucky. The whole team slumped their shoulders after the 4th goal.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Agreed.

Don't understand the hype about him. That isn't to say he won't be a good player for us, but I just don't see it right now.
There's no hype about him. Some members here creamed their pants after one decent preseason showing.

16 To Stanley*

I'm a fan. I'm not upset or anything, just being optimistic. It isn't the end of the world because there are options here.

Giving $10 million to swissCheeseqvist and maxing him out would have been catastrophic. Now we know not to do it. Richard$ gone is a no-brainer. Explore a Nash deal.

Then sign someone like Hiller and a high-scoring winger with the cap space.

I don't think you understand what the word optimistic is.....

Crazed Beaver

Jul 3, 2012
Swamp
We have some good prospects, but the current roster is grossly overrated. If we can get 6 points on this trip we should be happy.

This game is an abomination, but hey at least our soft euros who ran torts out of town get less accountability and more country club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad