Game Analysis: #1 - 10/3/13 | New York Rangers @ Phoenix Coyotes Analysis

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Our players need to move their feet in the neutral zone. Passes are going on and off being they're not moving their feet. That's the entire essence of Boyle's inability to receive pucks. He doesn't move.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Richards hasn't been terrible. Our 2nd line is bringing the heat and all-in-all I'm really liking what I'm seeing from this team. Call me crazy but I think we're actually playing well.

Water1

May 4, 2013
From what I can tell, no sustained pressure, too many telegraphed passes and a lack of puck awareness.

There's no primary or secondary scoring.
Hopefully this will change
One more thing, zuccerello could'nt hit the ocean from a boat

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
I doubt those two guys have more even strength time than Brassard. Both play the PK.

At even strength: Pyatt, 8:32; Brassard, 7:09; Boyle, 7:01.

Too much 5-on-5 for Boyle and especially Pyatt, more even strength minutes than Nash.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
lazy pos has an assist on our only goal 2 periods into the season...trade his ass
We get your point
You think Nash is worthy of praise and is oblivious to criticism although he has been terrible since the playoffs. That fluke assist notwithstanding, he needs to pick up his game considerably. If you think he is bringing bang for the buck, well, whatever

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
The bottom 6 suck but Callahan and Hagelin will fix that. We just have to suck it up for now.

There was good chemistry between moore and dorsett during preseason, I think that chemistry with Miller or Fast could be a very good 3rd/4th line.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
just saw Vrbata's goal, how the hell was that not goalie interference?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad