GDT: #1 - 10/09/14 | New York Rangers @ St. Louis Blues | 8:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@AGrossRecord: No surprise but #NYR lines appear same as in practice this week so Hayes and Malone would be out.”

*Bob Richards*

Let the season begin!

tumblr_m1s3n8MG8s1qg34r0.gif

TuukYou14

Pro: Forum Lurking
Aug 6, 2009
Saint Louis
I think the Blues look very strong on paper, just my opinion. Should be a tough one, excited for tonight! LGR!

for what it's worth, the majority of blues fans like this year's lineup much more than last year. much better team in my opinion. Hitchcock has taken the approach of not really having a true #1 line. Top 3 lines can produce... The listed 3rd line may surprise you. Lehtera is an animal.

Good luck tonight. looking forward to a good game.

AHB*

I wish Fast kept #91. Numbers in the 90's look badass. Reminded me of Bure / Stamkos when he wore 91, haha!

19 is fine though.

Hayes chose 13, and it looks like either Duclair is going to stick with 63, or the Rangers are waiting until after the 9-game set to see if he stays with the team before they allow him to choose a permanent sweater number (most likely the latter, IMO).

Shockingly, I agree with you regarding Fast. I love that number and numbers in the 90's are awesome.

Beer League Sniper

Homeless Man's Rick Nash
Apr 27, 2010
City in a Forest
The Blues are just a very well constructed team, not at all unlike the Rangers.

This should be a good game tonight, but I'm not going to be alarmed if we lose. This team just needs to weather the storm until Stepan gets back.

Wolfy*

Blues are going to be one of the best teams in the NHL this year. Bank it.

Coached by the fat man, Ken Hitchcock. But he's still a pretty good coach, won the cup with Dallas I think.

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Tough draw to open with one of the better teams in the league. At least it's not a ridiculous road trip to start the season.

AHB*

I agree, they'll win at least a round, but not unless Allen outplays Elliot for the starting position.

I don't know that they'll do anything. Playoffs have become a crap shoot these days especially in the West where there are many strong teams.

They might get another awful first round match up. Who knows. Regardless, they are a very very good team. Would probably be the favorite to win the East if they were in it.

LORENZO

Jan 1, 2014
Wish I could stay up for this one tonight boys!!

I guess Hayes will be my new favorite if hes rocking the 13. :yo:

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
I'm a little worried about St Louis' physical game. That 4th line of Ott-Lapierre-Reaves wreaks of tomfoolery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad