[FIELDSET="THE MATCHUP"]
2014/2015 REGULAR SEASON
GAME #1 - 10/9/2014

vs
(0-0-0) ____________ (0-0-0)

TIME | 8:00 PM ET VENUE | SCOTTRADE CENTER - ST. LOUIS, MO TV | MSG, FS-MW

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="ONLINE STREAMS/RADIO"]
ONLINE STREAMS: FRS - StreamHunter - MyP2P - STREAMO - Charlie460HQ | RADIO FEED: CLICK HERE

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="NEWS & NOTES"]

GAME LINKS:

Game Preview - Last Matchup; STL@NYR 01/23/14 - NHL.com - RANGERS.com - BLUES.com
NY Post - NYDN - Andrew Gross - MSG.com - Yahoo Sports - ESPN - CBC - SNET - TSN

AROUND THE LEAGUE:

aroundtheleague.png

OCTOBER SCHEDULE:

octoberschedule.png

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="QUOTES TO NOTE"]

I’m very excited, very honored, humbled with the opportunity. Teammates and the coaching staff showed confidence in me.
It’s a great responsibility and a challenge and I’m looking forward to it. I felt like I’ve gained a lot of confidence these last couple of years here.
I’m real comfortable with the organization and especially among the teammates. I think they trust me and understand the kind of attitude and kind of player I try to be every day.
Hopefully I’m someone that they can look to as they improve their game and overall improve the team’s games. I’m very excited for this challenge ahead.
- Ryan McDonagh

Whatever happened, highs or lows, you’ve got to stay grounded.
The real work starts now. For me, it’s to keep improving every day and adapting to certain situations.
I talked to AV about it too. It’s not playing against some junior or AHL guys, it’s the big boys now and it’s going to be tough.
But at the same time I’m looking forward to the challenge.
- Anthony Duclair

McDonagh just embodies the core values that we feel captain has to have and I think he’s a great role model.
He’s one of our hardest working players and probably the most important thing is the respect that he has in our room from coaches and management.
So after giving it a lot of thought and talking to some of the players, his name was the name that stood out.
- Alain Vigneault

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="ST. LOUIS BLUES"]

TEAM STATS / STANDINGS:

GP | 0 | GF | 0
W | 0 | GA | 0
L | 0 | GF/G | 0.00
OTL | 0 | GA/G | 0.00
Pts | 0 | PIM/G | 0.00
HOME | 0-0-0 | PP% | 0.0
AWAY | 0-0-0 | PK% | 0.0
STREAK | x | FO% | 0.0

Division | 6th
Conference | 13th
League | 27th

TEAM LEADERS:

Goals | xxxxx | 0 Assists | xxxxx | 0 Points | xxxxx | 0 + / - | xxxxx | 0 Shots | xxxxx | 0 Hits | xxxxx | 0 Blocks | xxxxx | 0 PIM | xxxxx | 0 FO% | xxxxx | 0.0 TOI/G F: | xxxxx | 00:00 TOI/G D: | xxxxx | 00:00

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
Patrik Berglund | David Backes (C) | TJ Oshie (A)
Alex Steen (A) | Paul Stastny | Vladimir Tarasenko
Jaden Schwartz | Jori Lehtera | Joakim Lindstrom
Steve Ott | Maxim Lapierre | Ryan Reaves

LD | RD
Ian Cole | Alex Pietrangelo
Jay Bouwmeester | Kevin Shattenkirk
Barrett Jackman | Jordan Leopold

Scratched
Magnus Paajarvi|
Chris Porter|

STARTING GOALIE:

ElliottBrian1.png

Brian Elliott

GPI: 0 | W: 0 | L: 0 | OT: 0
SV% .000 | GAA: 0.00 | SO: 0 | Pts: 0

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

Carl Gunnarsson | Lower body (IR)

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="NEW YORK RANGERS"]

TEAM STATS / STANDINGS:

GP | 0 | GF | 0
W | 0 | GA | 0
L | 0 | GF/G | 0.00
OTL | 0 | GA/G | 0.00
Pts | 0 | PIM/G | 0.0
HOME | 0-0-0 | PP% | 0.0
AWAY | 0-0-0 | PK% | 0.0
STREAK | x | FO% | 0.0

Division | 6th
Conference | 12th
League | 24th

TEAM LEADERS:

Goals | xxxxx | 0 Assists | xxxxx | 0 Points | xxxxx | 0 + / - | xxxxx | 0 Shots | xxxxx | 0 Hits | xxxxx | 0 Blocks | xxxxx | 0 PIM | xxxxx | 0 FO% | xxxxx | 0.0 TOI/G F: | xxxxx | 00:00 TOI/G D: | xxxxx | 00:00

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
Chris Kreider | Martin St. Louis (A) | Rick Nash
Carl Hagelin | Derick Brassard | Mats Zuccarello
Anthony Duclair | J.T. Miller | Lee Stempniak
Tanner Glass | Dominic Moore | Jesper Fast

LD | RD
Ryan McDonagh (C) | Dan Girardi
Marc Staal (A) | Dan Boyle
John Moore | Kevin Klein

Scratched
Ryan Malone|
Matt Hunwick|

STARTING GOALIE:

LundqvistHenrik2.png

Henrik Lundqvist

GPI: 0 | W: 0 | L: 0 | OT: 0
SV% .000 | GAA: 0.00 | SO: 0 | Pts: 0

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

Kevin Hayes | Shoulder (DTD)
Derek Stepan | Lower body (IR)

[/FIELDSET]

bannerboysgdt.png

Last edited:

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
These last few days have gone by so slow. There is going to be an array of activities at my house tonight. Always a party when its the season opener.

I am also excited about the 3rd line. I think Stemp will really help the two youngsters especially defensively. Excited to see Fast get a more important role with us. I think Kreider will turn it up a notch. And i think our defense is one of the best in the business. And then theres Henrik.

LGR

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
For all the hype the Blues get, their roster doesn't seem that impressive to me on paper. Their forward groups at least were better last season and the year before last season.

They are missing Gunnarsson though and their team specialty is tight defense.

Last edited:

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
For all the hype the Blues get, their roster doesn't seem that impressive to me on paper. Their forward groups at least were better last season and the year before last season.

The only line that really scares me is Steen-Stastny-Tarasenko.

Berglund-Backes-Oshie has two 6'4 guys on it though, bow down to them@!!!!

mti79

May 11, 2007
Are those lines definite? Was hoping Malone would play instead of Glass. Also, I don't like seeing Fast on the 4th. Would swap him and Stempniak but I guess AV knows better than me.

But so very excited for the season to start. The boys are back!!!! This year we complete the mission.

mti79

May 11, 2007
These last few days have gone by so slow. There is going to be an array of activities at my house tonight. Always a party when its the season opener.

I am also excited about the 3rd line. I think Stemp will really help the two youngsters especially defensively. Excited to see Fast get a more important role with us. I think Kreider will turn it up a notch. And i think our defense is one of the best in the business. And then theres Henrik.

LGR

Upon further review, I think you're right. Putting Fast there may make a line that is too young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad