GDT: 03/25/2013 | Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars | 7:30 PM CST FSN & FSWI

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I miss having a good tv crew for game broadcasts... it's a shame that the current franchise thinks home grown means something for the tv booth. They'll never find the next Al Shaver that way.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
It was BEYOND obvious when Norm said no to playing in the Target Center for what was ultimately cheaper lease for the team than they were paying to play at the Met Center, that he was dead set on the team moving.

Btw, I still say to this day...everyone who was ever in charge of the North Stars looked at the hockey Heritage incorrectly, they considered all other forms of hockey in the state as competition. The Wild on the other hand, have embraced it from day one. I think that is the single largest impact on fans between the two franchises.
You nailed it with that statement right there!!!

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I just miss Catfish in his North Star jersey, jean shorts and running around the Met center banging on that snare drum!

Which reminds me....Wasn't there a similar crazy Wild fan a few years back? Crazy Amy is what I think she was called.....what ever happened to her? She was nuts!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad