GDT: #01 – Senators at Sabres – Thu Oct 8, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
Kane - Eichel - Reinhart has the potential to be one of the best lines in the league. Very excited to see how this goes!!

Domi Reinhart Duclair on the juice.

This is the best combo of lines I've seen so far from top to bottom. (Forwards). Not much to work with on D atm.

JThorne

Stop accepting failure
Jul 21, 2006
Downtown Buffalo
Sooooo... I have to be at my mom's tonight. Can't watch the game as she has no cable. No wifi either. Any advice? No dvr at home.

Fancipal

Jul 10, 2015
Czech republic
New Sabres fan from Europe here ... really excited about upcoming game. I won´t even go to sleep, just to be sure that I don´t miss it ...:)
Let Eichel era begin :handclap:

Wisent42

Jan 9, 2012
Södertälje
I think it seems odd to put Eichel and Reinhart together, especially with Kane. Odd, but exciting. And for now I will assume Bylsma knows a thing or two. I would have assumed he would want to team up his rookies with experienced and responsible players to provide shelter. But they're both smart kids and may handle it, and it could also be a way for Kane to prove himself as a mature and responsible player. We'll see. Right now I'm just happy hockey is back!

4-3 Sabres. Eichel, Ennis, Kane and Girgensons with the goals.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I never realized how nice of a team Ottawa has until comparing our lines. When you have no expectations of your own team, it's easy to tune out.

Slight edge to Sens first line.
Slight edge to our 2nd line.
3RD and 4th line are a push.
Big edge to Sens defense and goalie.

Ottawa could be set for a really nice year.
I can't take any team with Bobby Ryan as one of its main pieces serious.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I think it seems odd to put Eichel and Reinhart together, especially with Kane.

While I agree that Kane/Eichel seem like a mismatch....Reinhart/Kane and Reinhart/Eichel seem like dream matches.

The only player on the team whose hockey IQ even comes close to SR is Jack, so I could see them getting along VERY well on the ice together -- especially if Jack acts as a trigger man to SR's passes.

If Kane can learn to not occupy the same space that Jack and SR are in and find some open ice.....he's going to have a TON of gimmie goals with those two.

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
New Sabres fan from Europe here ... really excited about upcoming game. I won´t even go to sleep, just to be sure that I don´t miss it ...:)
Let Eichel era begin :handclap:
This must be the first sign of the upcoming Sabres bandwagon era.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad